Some More DLC pics

Blazeincarnated

oh and one more:
TinaDOA3C1.jpg

Omegan Eckhart

I'd like to see old stages brought back as DLC, the ones we have now are so... meh to me.

On topic: Helena
DOA2 > C2 in black
DOA4 > C2 & C5

Oh I wish they would revert Helena's black and blue body suit to what it looked like in DOA4. Back then it was a sexy body suit, now it's a cheap cosplay outfit. Who'd of thought such as minor change could make an outfit look so bad.

Dave

I'd like to see old stages brought back as DLC, the ones we have now are so... meh to me.

DOA2 > C2 in black
DOA4 > C2 & C5

Oh I wish they would revert Helena's black and blue body suit to what it looked like in DOA4. Back then it was a sexy body suit, now it's a cheap cosplay outfit. Who'd of thought such as minor change could make an outfit look so bad.

I like most of the stages, but I do agree the past games have had better stages. I want some of the ones from DOA2:U and DOA4 back really bad. Hope that happens at some point. I really want the Tina high cut shirt and pants too.

Martin

DOA2 > C2 in black
DOA4 > C2 & C5

YES! Agreed 100%! My brother keeps saying he sees no difference, but the texturing and the white bands on the sleeves instead of the usual colours, it's all so unsettling.

Omegan Eckhart

YES! Agreed 100%! My brother keeps saying he sees no difference, but the texturing and the white bands on the sleeves instead of the usual colours, it's all so unsettling.
Before it looked like it was made of leather now it looks like it is made of some cheap fabric.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD