Some More DLC pics

Ace Flibble

To be fair, in the lead up to release (and it is my understanding that TN have been working on DLC since release, hence gathering feedback before), Chin frequently asked the EU community what they'd perhaps like to see and their facebook page has been full of this stuff since day 1. They have asked. That's why Hitomi's face got changed around, after all. If changing a character's face isn't an indication that they have been listening, I don't know what is.

You just need to remember that just because somebody asks for something does not mean that is what will be put in, nor should it be. Someone might feel put out that they asked for something that hasn't appeared yet but you don't know how demanding that thing may be technically, financially or simply in terms of time. Or it may be that you're the only one that asked for [X] feature while two thousands people asked for [Y] feature, so it's [Y] that will be worked on.

There's a lot of misplaced and unwarranted entitlement in gamers right now, especially when it comes to DLC. "I once said on a GameFAQs thread that I want Helena to become a redhead, why hasn't that happened yet? TEAM NINJA ARE LYING SCUM, THEY PROMISED ME!!" seems to be an increasingly common mindset.

There's a million and one factors that dictate what will or can be DLC. Tecmo aren't going to give the green light to anything that they won't make a profit on. Their shareholders would tear them to ribbons and the company would go under. So any DLC that comes out, you can be sure has been thought through carefully and has been decided to be the overall most profitable and most popular options. Was anybody here begging for catgirl Christie? Probably not. Did someone in Tecmo's marketing work out that Christie in a catgirl thong would generate more interest than Ryu without a mask? Very probably.

Just for the record, Helena really would look great as a redhead. Pay attention, TN.

edit:
I think most of these costumes are actually fan requested already.
I remember writing having DOA1 costume back for the feedback.
Yup, when I first heard DLC was on the way the very first thing I did was hit up Chin and ask for Tina's retro blue wrestling outfit. Lucky for me that one was already in the bag :)

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator
You are absolutely correct. This is a business for them after all. Just we being fans have an idea of the things we would like to see in the game.

Since they adding classics, can tina get the option of have her original hair color and/or her original entrance walk lol

Keved

The 3 separate packs are out in Australia...... For $8.45 EACH.
1239638148802.gif

Blazeincarnated

You are absolutely correct. This is a business for them after all. Just we being fans have an idea of the things we would like to see in the game.

Since they adding classics, can tina get the option of have her original hair color and/or her original entrance walk lol
u forgetting the brown eyes too ;)

synce

For me it's hard resisting the urge to take Mila upskirt photos but if people don't boycott this now it'll only get worse

Keved

You can just tell that the full thing will be like $19.
Hey mate do you know if you can buy the costumes individually at all like with Street Fighter X Tekken? Or do they only come in set bundles?

I'd check the store myself but don't have access to my PS3 at the moment.

Chaos

Aaaaw... I, personally, quite like Hitomi's C2 in DoA4. Her C4 was cool too, but I think we can all agree that Hitomi needs more denim. That's her schtick and most of her costumes are severely lacking in this regard.
Im hoping for the next dlc pack to have her denim costume (DOA3) and her C2 outfit from DOA4. :hitomi: *crossfingers*

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD