Some More DLC pics

DjDeathCool

Also, am I the only one who thinks that her C1 t-shirt is outrageously boring. I realize that Team Ninja wanted to show off their fancy (creepy) new wet t-shirt graphics but I would really prefer that she had a bad ass graphic with a way cool pattern underneath. Hopefully, in future DLC packs we'll get to see better "re-imaginings" of her classic C1 outfit.

Blazeincarnated

for tina i would like these costumes....
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

avi

busa's costumes are over the top.. i like his 1st one.. then it's liek ok you have his OG blue one i'm fine with that not amazing just fine.. then an ok white one nothing to great and a gay ass red and black one that i have never seen any one pick in my 6 years on doa4. i would prefer a costume that showed his face and he was in regular atire with his hair down lookin like a sav rather then some fkn flipmode demoniod hellrazor weirdo guy.. just my opinion

Zeo

The first costume is a no-brainer and I can't believe her DOA1 outfit was picked over it. The 2nd is personally my most favorite outfit for her in the entire series. But it's fairly similar to the C2 she already has in DOA5 and it's not really needed here. I like the last one for her though, great fairly modest designs.

Ghosty-J

A little upset Hitomi didn't get her denim jacket back. Even more upset the VF cast didn't get anything new either. And just a big flat out "WHAT THE HEY HEY" at the lack of a Jann Lee costume. All of these costumes look nice except for Hitomi's Christmas maid outfit. Oh well, TN is generous enough to give free DLC. So I can't complain XP

Dave

They're neat, but kinda dumb. All the cat suits... really? Never ever found them nice. A little stupid. Would have liked to see some stuff for the other characters that were left out of the last release, instead of Lisa getting like 3, and most of them being just the same thing with different colors for different girls. Might skip on this pack for now. Rig's is really the only one I care about, and it isn't even that great.

Doug Nguyen

The cat suits look of this time. Like its stiff, especially at the shoulders. Lisa's tribal outfit makes her stomach looks kinda big.

Ace Flibble

I'm just thankful it's not locked-on-disc BS like every other fighting game. If you don't like the content they're offering so far that's one thing, but at least it's actual DLC as it should be.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD