Some More DLC pics

Ghosty-J

Idontlikethis.png

CrimsonCJ

Sorry I don't have a better pic, but this is the Ayane costume included in the full pack;

1441oh5.jpg
...who thought "hey, Ayane in overalls without a bra or a shirt totally makes sense with what she would like to wear!" Oh, wait, no one at Team Ninja would think like that...

Martin

The packs & full packages will be on Xbox today.

The packs will be on PS today, but the full package next week...

Blazeincarnated

wtf would they put the shit separately? thats stupid. that means your spending a extra $2.... what type of shit is that? welp you can expect no one to buy that shit till the full package lmao

CrimsonCJ

wtf would they put the shit separately? thats stupid. that means your spending a extra $2.... what type of shit is that? welp you can expect no one to buy that shit till the full package lmao

Honestly, I don't exactly plan on shelling out an extra dollar for the catsuits...

MasterHavik

I have to wait until the 23rd just to get them all. I wanted to get Lisa's stuff, but they broke it up. Sigh...Well, I'll use this time to get homework done, study for my test, and work on my Zack and Tina.

KwonJigglypuff

Can't wait for the NEW costumes. These ones are nice (Lei Fang's panda sweat, the kitty costumes, Mila/Hitomi, Lisa's golden dress), but I was expecting new things.
Hopefully we'll have tons of DLC like this.

I don't want the white kitty suit to be Helena's last costume.

synce

^ Obviously it's part of DLC pack 3... Read previous page for my translation of PS Store details :)

Lightning

busa's costumes are over the top.. i like his 1st one.. then it's liek ok you have his OG blue one i'm fine with that not amazing just fine.. then an ok white one nothing to great and a gay ass red and black one that i have never seen any one pick in my 6 years on doa4. i would prefer a costume that showed his face and he was in regular atire with his hair down lookin like a sav rather then some fkn flipmode demoniod hellrazor weirdo guy.. just my opinion

I liked Ryu's doa4 c2 and doa3 c3 with long hair thats whats missing for me but white costume is a homage to Moonlight Knight from Sailor Moon and red cybord is homage to Guyver both animes from my childhood so cant really complain although they would look better on Hayate. Ryu needs to show his sexy face but this new costume looksextremely good. I guess its a mix of Spawn and Venom.

Leifang2000

Waiting for DLC Pack 3...
(and 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10... 11,...12...13...)

Lisa: "Recent advancement during the development in the cloning process means we can clone any costumes as well. I like Lei fang's...allow me to do a demonstration myself.":lisa:

:leifang:: "I need to charge you for copyright free for anyone wearing my costume, Lisa. Stop stealing my costumes. "

Female Tengu

12 dollars, lololol

That's insane for old receyceld stuff. :rolleyes:
Will skip that DLC. And the next one, too. Cauz TN called this pack "The Ultimate Series Pack" or something like that. So I'm suuuure they will receycel more outfits + selling them with the ridicolous pricing of the current one.

Not with me Capc...uhm Team Ninja, you hear me!?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD