Soul Calibur Thread

Jadeinchains

...in a kilt...the traditional way. ;D

Kawano-sama drew Zasalamel so amazing here. O: He's the best if he doesn't draw too manga inspired and cute.

Oh yes the Scottish tradition of dancing to Pony in a kilt while making shortbread! XD

Also I really hope Zas wins against her though I probably won't vote, and he looks treally good in that art!

Aven Kujo-Gin

Zas need to win this. Elysium is ok, but is she really a thing? A mimic that look like Sophitia with even less clothes. The only good thing about her is the CE.

ninjaguy446

I personally love Elysium. She's basically Inferno for Soul Calibur, and to a lesser extent that makes "Sophitia" the Nightmare of Soul Calibur even though it's technically not her. Plus I think her mask is awesome lol if they put her in the next game with an actual moveset then that'd be pretty legit. I hope that she gets a Necrid/Honoka style using Soul Calibur as her weapon to kind of keep that divine feel to her. I can't think of her using a single style besides for sword and shield, and Sophitia will most likely be in SCVI so that's not an option.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Rip thru her body with that scythe, Zas!
14344877_1180967038613293_1313265864742716585_n.jpg
FUCK HER UP, ZAS!!! :D

Jadeinchains

Glad to see Zas is kicking her ass cause we already have Sophitia so It would be unfair to have multiple of her not to mention they could just give Sophitia her outfit.

This is so off topic by the way...

So Omg I was doing shortbread research and I found this!

640x478_ac.jpg

German shortbread!!!! :D
It's called Heidesand and It's a treat for Christmas, Have you had it before @Tyaren?

So I know it's not the exact same as Scottish shortbread since it's different ingredients but this is a revelation!

Nyte

Since we already know who is going to win this, let's predict the next battle. Who do you think will win that fight, Seong Mi-na or Setsuka?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Glad to see Zas is kicking her ass cause we already have Sophitia so It would be unfair to have multiple of her not to mention they could just give Sophitia her outfit.

This is so off topic by the way...

So Omg I was doing shortbread research and I found this!

640x478_ac.jpg

German shortbread!!!! :D
It's called Heidesand and It's a treat for Christmas, Have you had it before @Tyaren?

So I know it's not the exact same as Scottish shortbread since it's different ingredients but this is a revelation!

I somehow knew Zasalamel would kick her butt. He is imo one of the more popular characters. Elysium however...I think she ranked poorly in the big character poll as well. The Soul Calibur fan base isn't like the DOA fanbase where all you need to have to be popular is a vagina and a huge rack. (It helps of course but it isn't ultimately everything. XD) I'm proud of my fellow Soul Calibur people.

No, I actually have not heard of it. Lol, Heidesand...that sounds dry and untasty. "Heide" means heath and "Sand" is sand, obviously.
Still salivating at the thought of the tasty Scottish shortbread you are going to send to me. Please don't be stingy with the brand, alright? XD
This is really the best bet ever...since I don't even have anything to lose.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I'm happy to see that Elysium didn't just win because she was a woman since I thought that might happen, Good to see Zas won! :)

And lol I thought the sand part might translate into something cause yeah sand isn't making it sound very good. when it comes to shortbread "Walkers" seems to be the best. And yeah lol! XD I didn't think about how there's no downside to if you lose the bet! XD

Nyte

Yeah, Zas has this won. But what about Mi-na vs. Setsuka? That's the fight I'm really curious to see who will win that.

SilverForte

I like Mi-Na waaay more than Setsuka. I just wish she wasn't consistently bad. I think the only SC she was good in was II.

Argentus

That's should be enough for pages like rule34 to work. I have to take a look around.
Now, leaving the perv side for a second.
Have you seen those early cocept arts of Leixia? She almost become Talim 2.0
img_0112-jpg.13576

I Still have a really hard time distinguishing Lexia from xianghwa. They are exactly the same.

Also I've always like seong Mina.

Still would rather have kkm back though

Aven Kujo-Gin

Since we already know who is going to win this, let's predict the next battle. Who do you think will win that fight, Seong Mi-na or Setsuka?
That's a hard one. But my vote goes for Mina. She is more popular and more likeable. But is gonna be a tough fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD