Soul Calibur Thread

Jadeinchains

*insert worst day ever gif here*

giphy.gif

I'm happy Sophitia won since I like her more, Thank god I didn't have to do that bet! XD
It's a shame there isn't going to be a reveal from this or anything.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope this means we'll get some closure soon, they can't just be building up hype for nothing, if they are they need to stop getting everyone's hopes up.

Nyte

I heard someone say SCVI might get announced at PlayStation Experience in December. Well, we know the next event to get our hopes up over, at least.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I heard someone say SCVI might get announced at PlayStation Experience in December. Well, we know the next event to get our hopes up over, at least.

Highly doubt it. As the name suggests this event is mostly for Playstation exclusive games and game reveals and I highly doubt SC6 will be PS4 exclusive.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Highly doubt it. As the name suggests this event is mostly for Playstation exclusive games and game reveals and I highly doubt SC6 will be PS4 exclusive.
Don't speak to soon. Tekken is guaranteed already to have exclusive content for Playstation users, I read that a while ago, and it wouldn't be too far off to say that SC could be going a similar route.

Nyte

To be fair, PSE doesn't exclusively deal with PS-only titles so there's a chance.

Please let SCVI come before I die!

Nyte

So is Namco just going to use SC for merchandising stuff without actually doing anything with the series, or are they planning something? I mainly ask because clearly they have forgotten about SC, they've been using it for things, but they haven't made a mainline game in nearly five years. They must be planning to actually utilize the franchise if they're going to profit off of it, right?

I mean, they've made virtual cards, jackets, LBP clothing, and are celebrating the 20th anniversary on Facebook, all in 2016. I would really like to think this means something.

Hayabusiness

7b737a129c21011a993db1c6fa19c2cb.jpg

Like what can I say. It probably still uses assets from V like Lost Souls.

What the shit, Namco. Well good thing I never truly liked this series again after II because now I would be in shambles.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This is a complete disappointment... I'm just not surprised anymore by the bullshit.

One more thing... if they don't bring back Talim I'm going to full on rage. If it's true that no tits are in right now, she should have the whole game to herself.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD