Soul Calibur Thread

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Zasalamel is daddy as f*ck, he looks amazing.
Mother Ivy looks very sexy as well. Both are eye candies ❤️.

I can’t wait who they’ll show next. I’ll keep my fingers crossed for Talim, Setsuka and Cervantes.

Jadeinchains

Here's more screenshots from dualshockers of Ivy and Zas.

ivy_t_18_20180213_1519145141.jpg

For a start lol this is totally giving me like SC2/SC3 vibes like those images of the characters like renders in those games.
Like this -
latest

Idk lol It's just reminding me of this. :p

Anyway here's the pics -
Gives you a better look of the new stage too.
ivy_critical_edge01_3_20180213_1519145118.jpg

zasalamel_s_9_20180213_1519145157.jpg

ivy_t_8_20180213_1519145134.jpg

ivy_sc_5_20180213_1519145130.jpg

zasalamel_s_7_20180213_1519145156.jpg

There's still so many more, You can find them here -
https://www.dualshockers.com/soulca...nshots/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Jadeinchains

If this is Ivy's stage for SC6 then I'm definitely happy with it cause It's looking great so far from the little that we've been able to see of it. The Ice stage looked nice but wasn't giving me much in terms of fantasy but this stage looks great so I hope it's a sign of what the other stages are going to look like.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh, dear, the internet is going crazy over Ivy's design...and mostly not in the good crazy way, lol.

While I am usually one to point out lazy, terrible designed fetish garbage, shaking my head all the while, I really don't understand why people are so worked up about a fictional female character showing skin and being portrayed in a sexualized manner. Some really act like it's the devil.

200_d.gif

The funny thing is, if you'd ask Japanese developers/designers, male and female alike, they'd tell you honestly from their heart, that they thought designing a sexy character is something positive and beautiful, and instead of looking down on that character, and real women in general, it's some sort of love declaration to femininity. XD

*proceeds to change avatar to bother @Tyaren

But please with Kawano's beautiful illustration:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
While I am usually one to point out lazy, terrible designed fetish garbage, shaking my head all the while, I really don't understand why people are so worked up about a fictional female character showing skin and being portrayed in a sexualized manner. Some really act like it's the devil.
SJWs and Anita Sarkeesian's dickriders will do anything for attention l0l

Jadeinchains

Oh, dear, the internet is going crazy over Ivy's design...and mostly not in the good crazy way, lol.

While I am usually one to point out lazy, terrible designed fetish garbage, shaking my head all the while, I really don't understand why people are so worked up about a fictional female character showing skin and being portrayed in a sexualized manner.

200_d.gif

The funny thing is, if you'd ask Japanese developers, male and female alike, they'd tell you honestly from their heart that they thought designing a sexy character is something positive and beautiful, and instead of looking down on that character, and real women in general, it's some sort of love declaration of femininity. XD

But please with Kawano's beautiful illustration:

Yeah I went on twitter and saw a bit of that type of thing...People whining about how they don't like the design because it's sexualized. The kind of people that are offended over everything and are incredibly sex negative and get things censored and shut down the second they don't like it. ( Like the recent thing thing those women that raise the flag at the start of races being angry because people protested It I guess and got it stopped which put them out of a job, All because some people... ( Not to point fingers but... sex negative feminists It seems but lets but get into that lol ) get offended at the sight of a woman being sexual ) It's so stupid that people get offended over things like this. And It's obvious the Japanese ( and others ) view it as a cool and good thing for a woman to be sexy etc but these people don't and then think no one is allowed to feel that way or do what they want.. At this point honestly when I see these people get offended at this type of thing I just roll my eyes and am like whatever cause It's just how these people are..And It will not be long before they find something else to be offended over...

Anyway lol sorry rant over I promise that just annoys me.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

K : Oh yes, that’s true ! So yeah, when we saw Noctis, we saw that he had a sword and he fights like a Soul Calibur character… So how come he’s not there too ?

M.O. : *long pause* It might be a bit of an excuse, but the Tekken and Soul Calibur teams aren’t the same. And the problem lying with that is that, at the time, we didn’t think Square Enix would allow us to use Noctis. We too were surprised ! And so during the negotiation part of development, we obviously couldn’t share any information with the Soul Calibur team, so even them didn’t know about it. Development on Tekken 7 began much earlier than Soul Calibur VI, so I guess that’s a bit of an excuse. Also, I must admit that I do think that Noctis would’ve fitted more in Soul Calibur VI, but that’s something we can’t change, unfortunately.

Oh so that's why. Least they finally admitted that he fits better on this game than T7.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The weirdest thing is, some also try to dismiss that male sexualization in video games exists as well. It's all power fantasy, also catering exclusively to straight males. Yeah...right...this is catering to straight males also:

58ed88b5fb21158a53c45de9bb2ea90b--character-art-character-design.jpg

1512345468540.jpg

CetUJ4bWIAIbQ1E.jpg

Some honestly try to argue that Voldo doesn't even count, because he isn't attractive/sexy, but (admittedly) very bizarre. Voldo is actually the textbook definition of a sexualized character, being stuck in a gimp suit, wearing a huge codpiece and thrusting it to the heavens during gameplay.

Lol, now I am ready for the drama unfolding once the super developed ninja girl in sausage casing is revealed. XD

Jadeinchains

The weirdest thing is, some also try to dismiss that male sexualization in video games exists as well. It's all power fantasy, also catering exclusively to straight males. Yeah...right...this is catering to straight males also:

58ed88b5fb21158a53c45de9bb2ea90b--character-art-character-design.jpg

1512345468540.jpg

CetUJ4bWIAIbQ1E.jpg

Some honestly try to argue that Voldo doesn't even count, because he isn't attractive/sexy, but (admittedly) very bizarre. Voldo is actually the textbook definition of a sexualized character, being stuck in a gimp suit, wearing a huge codpiece and thrusting it to the heavens during gameplay.

Lol, now I am ready for the drama unfolding once the super developed ninja girl in sausage casing is revealed. XD

Yeah lol It sure is convenient how the second a sexualized male character appears its a male power fantasy lol. Bless Project Soul though seriously for having so many nice outfits for the male characters, And honestly...Voldo might be like 70 years old but... he looks good. *shrugs* lol. And omg lol yeah I wonder what it's gonna be like once Taki appears, Especially If her suit is super tight since...Well you know..It sure sure's everything in the breast area under that suit. Will be cool to see Voldo too since I'm sure his outfit will be something sexualized and super crazy as usual.

Still wondering If Amy will make it into this game or Viola? I've always loved how amazing they're gothic lolita outfits were etc so I'm hoping they get in.

Jadeinchains

Ivy looks so young and buxom. I’m hoping the haters dont get her censored or something stupid.

Kodachi! :D Hey. And yeah hopefully not but I don't imagine that Project Soul would care, hope not anyway, She looks great though. Hoping that her 2p is based off of her prince looking type outfit. Would be a nice contrast to this one. It's good to see that hopefully even If there isn't a specific event happening that every month we'll get some kind of reveal.

Brute

Standard Donor
Zasalamel's outfit looks pretty good, but that was never his problem. It was his dorky animations, and sadly those haven't left him.
Ivy looks like she did back in the prehistoric age.

Excitement 0/10.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Ivy's Frieza voice is gone. She sounds like herself again... that's a good sign.

I hope Cassandra makes a comeback.

Rubedood

Ivy looks more fappable than ever. She definitely looks better than previous games.

Zas coming back is a nice surprise. Hope there's more like that to come

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD