Soul Calibur Thread

Hayabusiness

Yeah, she was revealed alright. XD
The older she gets, the younger she looks and her clothes just get smaller and skimpier.
This might be one of her worst looking outfits but the transparents pants from IV are hard to top in uglyness.

looks like they redesigned her to look less jailbait, she's still tiny though.
She looks as jailbait as before, just with sluttier clothing.

Smh tbh famallama.

Shirataki Tsume

She seemed to have a growth spurt...

a96d4f2d88bc621f9b82212ca27156de.jpg

mN_MUxzxmi782_8hNs0-b0_uGtCT0-T18F_x5MX_zYTSDrsGFxpmGChv7xfNWUH23jYyr3ZYH_FA3F0XJlBFIKWl1AuEzqyS_5dgmVyTKtfL_uNizhtUmPcjIvAC9NgXyh2gdldV9Qk=w653-h947-no

...or her costume considerably shrank. >__>
She's got curves now. She no longer looks like a 12 year old kid Lol A lot of 15 year old girls I know looked more mature and voluptuous. They gave her a lighter skin tone as well and it fits her more because I could only think that a small percentage of Filipinos have dark skin. Most of them I know are light tan or close to white like Singaporeans.

Shirataki Tsume

Can I cover up Ivy's ass using customization? I refuse to play the game like that in front of my siblings.
The costumes will get destroyed after a certain amount of hits you'll take because the game has an equipment destruction feature which was introduced in Soul Calibur IV. Man, I dislike that mechanic so much. I just don't like my character running around fighting only wearing its underwear after spending more than 20 minutes trying to get my customization to look good.

Whenever someone tries to watch what I'm playing: "HeY, wHy Iz Ur ChArAcTeR aLmOsT nAkEd?"

Leifasumi

The costumes will get destroyed after a certain amount of hits you'll take because the game has an equipment destruction feature which was introduced in Soul Calibur IV. Man, I dislike that mechanic so much. I just don't like my character running around fighting only wearing its underwear after spending more than 20 minutes trying to get my customization to look good.

Whenever someone tries to watch what I'm playing: "HeY, wHy Iz Ur ChArAcTeR aLmOsT nAkEd?"

LMFAO! I owned SC IV and I honestly don't remember that, we should be able to turn it off this time hopefully. I remember SC IV's customization mode being amazing so I hope this will be the case for this one too.

Shirataki Tsume

LMFAO! I owned SC IV and I honestly don't remember that, we should be able to turn it off this time hopefully. I remember SC IV's customization mode being amazing so I hope this will be the case for this one too.
I hope, but that might affect the game play in some way. Equipment destruction lowers your defense by a tiny bit; you take like 5% more damage or something. In Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, you can destroy your outfit by your own will once your Soul Gauge is on a red state as a trade for avoiding critical finishes. I can't exactly remember because it's been so long since I last played Soul Calibur: Broken Destiny, and I was just an amateur during that time.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They probably will give that option since clothes destruction has been cosmetic and hasn't affected damage output since SC Broken destiny to my knowledge. It's purely cosmetic now. If it was the opposite more people would have been speaking on it but I think they took it out completely

Jadeinchains

Waiting for Voldo's reveal to shock everyone with whatever it is he'll be wearing, Also thinking maybe Cassandra will be in as well as Tira being in but I think Voldo will be revealed next.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
To be fair, some characters' equipment destruction isn't as bad as it was in SCIV. Take Taki for instance. Her suit gets torn a bit, not to mention there are some scars. It doesn't show her in her completely in her underwear like it did in in SCIV. Mitsurugi on the other hand...that's another story.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Ugh, I hate it so much, I was playing doa at my cousin's birthday (im social totally) and her friends walked in like 'WOW YOU'RE PLAYING AS A SCHOOLGIRL? OH DID I JUST SEE SOME KNICKERS THERE?!'

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To be fair, some characters' equipment destruction isn't as bad as it was in SCIV. Take Taki for instance. Her suit gets torn a bit, not to mention there are some scars. It doesn't show her in her completely in her underwear like it did in in SCIV. Mitsurugi on the other hand...that's another story.
What game were you playing? XD Taki's ripped suits didn't show her underwear in SC4 xD it got ripped and lost her armour pauldrons like it did in SC6. The create a souls were the only ones who got full stripped. The real characters didn't have bad destruction, it was mostly rips and armour breaks that were really not excessive, the worst that could happen is if a guy's shirt came off xD
Ugh, I hate it so much, I was playing doa at my cousin's birthday (im social totally) and her friends walked in like 'WOW YOU'RE PLAYING AS A SCHOOLGIRL? OH DID I JUST SEE SOME KNICKERS THERE?!'
The clothes rip is embarrassing but it's low-key hot too xD like I always feel a bit hot when in SC5 Ivy's suit top exposes her boobs and when Zwei loses his jacket and you see him shirtless:oops:

JJdude

And you should've said, "Yeah! A school girl that can kick some good booty!"

Seriously, every time I have questions like those I give them the answer. "Why is she in a swimsuit?" Me: "because we are fighting at the beach..." "Why is her clothes so torn?" Me" because battle damage. You've been a fight before?",and the usual "Oh you can see her panties,*me playing as Janlee in a Speedo*" Yeah and you can my characters crotch. What's your point?"

It's like some people aren't mature enough handle certain things despite being around there mid 20's or older.Sometime you just have to show them it's not a big deal. Because we are mainly fighting and the other costumes are just icing on the cake.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Good point cause I was playing as Kokoro tbh (i had an urge to complete arcade with every character at least once)

let's get back on topic to the soul calibur stuff nao

So both Talim and Zasalamel have been revealed (both my secondary characters in 4). my boi voldo should be coming soon

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD