Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's a Famitsu scan!

IMG_20180822_113536.jpg

Someone said from the translation that breast size will be adjustable like always and fat on the males as well, and stickers can be applied to the body like tattoos. Also Tira will come with her own soul chronicle scenario, so her story scenario comes along with her when she's purchased

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
She also confirmed there will be 100 character slots!! You can also share Create a souls with your friends too if you're friends on PSN and XBONE^.^

As for 2P costumes I'm not surprised imo, they seem to be following what T7 did with some characters only having a recolor. It'll be fine tho if they add legacy gear as DLC tho, I hope they add Sophitia's older outfits!

just_me

Standard Donor
I can't believe that I was fucking right on that one… they are trying their best to derail that hype train even before launch, don't they?

And will there be alternative outfits? The latest build still only had 2 colors per char and I don't remember seeing any alts in other promo stuff… so I kinda suspect different outfits might be CAS only…

just_me

Standard Donor
A question: have they revealed all the characters that'll be in the base game, or are there still unknown ones?

The gamescom build, as far as I remember, still had 23 slots +1 random and a completely blank space (not an empty icon like the other unclaimed slots) right in the center. I'd assume this is final by now and controls for the 3 Season Pass chars + Tira. They also had a story mode teaser image at some point which had 20 timelines (with the names of unrevealed chars blanked out)

So I guess we have 2 reveals left? I don't really know what's up with Tira.

edit: I think the empty slot in the center will be the CAS slot… forgot to mention that…

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I’m very excited too!!! Can’t wait to make some hot guys. lol I think you should go with who you really want to make. No need to pressure yourself, just have fun.
You're right xD Although I'm bi so I tend to have a hard time choosing between creating men or women in games like this, I tend to flip flop depending on how I feel even tho I usually flock more to girls xD

I'm also not that into Asians as much as when I was 14-18 so I may convert my characters into blondes, I'll base my female girl(I'll name her Ellie or Elease) on Lili and I'll base my male(I'll probably name him Terra or keep his name as Kouhei)on ed in appearance, but idk since I'm very picky when it comes to design, who knows I may even base my male on 9S or Rex xD and I still have to decide on a race as well too

prototypetom

I'm off the hype train. graphics looked ok at best before the CaS stuff, but the CaS stuff looks like 2014 crap to me.

The Tira thing wound me up. And now the idea of 1 flavour of each character? with the only option of putting them through customisation which will be CaS stuff I assume, pah.

Probably gonna wait and pick this up cheap secondhand or next year on sale. doesn't look like a full price product to me. Might get the T7 s2 pass instead as i warmed to that game.

what a difference a week and two crappy trailers can make.

Leifang

You're right xD Although I'm bi so I tend to have a hard time choosing between creating men or women in games like this, I tend to flip flop depending on how I feel even tho I usually flock more to girls xD

I'm also not that into Asians as much as when I was 14-18 so I may convert my characters into blondes, I'll base my female girl(I'll name her Ellie or Elease) on Lili and I'll base my male(I'll probably name him Terra or keep his name as Kouhei)on ed in appearance, but idk since I'm very picky when it comes to design, who knows I may even base my male on 9S or Rex xD and I still have to decide on a race as well too
I know what you mean, I’m extremely picky too. If the outfit piece don’t float my boat I’m not using it. lol Also I know you’re bi, that’s why I use the key word do what you feel . But my nasty self is thinking of dirty stuff for the fellas. XD As for my girl character, she will be high class. I called her Carla Snow. She’s actually an old created character I designed back in Soul Calibur 3. So yeah, mama is legendary in her own way. XD Loosing track here, the moral of this topic here, take your time and pick which you prefer first, more importantly have fun love.

human013

It's not even 2014 stuff. It's 2012 stuff.

I'll wait for this game to fall down to $20 before I buy it. Every new bit of information is either horrible or just looks too much like SC5. No alternate outfit so we're stuck with the horrible CAS option that rarely ever looked good on characters. Never knew I would ever be this disappointment with SC. The character replacements in SC5 weren't even as bad as this since they were at least new and somewhat interesting.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD