Soul Calibur Thread

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Here's a good glimpse of what the character select screen looked like from the "leaked" Melbourn Australia ESports build.
Source: https://8wayrun.com/threads/soul-calibur-vi-general-discussion.19804/page-823#post-759612
a.jpg

And if the small circles are DLC placements.
a1.jpg

Brute

Standard Donor
So, is it looking like all non-DLC launch characters are revealed, or is there a decent chance of Hwang/Lizard-Man being in there as non-DLC?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think at this point they have pretty much everyone everyone they want on their base roster, the way they censored Cervantes and Raphael in that recent trailer and how Tira wasn't even there iirc shows that the game is pretty much for the most part final/finished. At TGS they'll probably show the next DLC characters but it'll be someone who's definitely gonna make people really go out to get the Season Pass/DLC characters, so it'll likely be Cassandra, but Amy is another strong possibility since she's insanely popular as well. Setsuka is popular but not as popular as the latter so she'll likely not be shown. Idk about anyone else since besides those three and whoever else is already confirmed I can't imagine anyone else being that in demand to make the cut besides the last few on the season pass

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I had a lot of fun with the game when I played it at Summer Jam. Definitely considering competing with it.

Radiance

Was at gamescom, sadly no Asta or Seong Mina but had some time to take a closer look at certain characters:

late comment; absolutely beautiful. Would have loved to see her property changes in soul charge. I love that she has returned as a complete package. I really hated that Pyrrha and omega Pyrrha had split move sets from Sophitia. You were forced to choose which Sophitia you wanted to play. Now she's back all in one and i'm loving some of her new moves. Can't wait to play her.

JAG THE GEMINI

late comment; absolutely beautiful. Would have loved to see her property changes in soul charge. I love that she has returned as a complete package. I really hated that Pyrrha and omega Pyrrha had split move sets from Sophitia. You were forced to choose which Sophitia you wanted to play. Now she's back all in one and i'm loving some of her new moves. Can't wait to play her.

Thanks and yup kinda forgot about her SC moves, but of course she has some.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh, wasn't he already leaked? XD I'm glad he's in tho since he's the male version of Lili, but Amy is much better/darker than he is

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
By the way guys, here are more screenshots! No story art concepts this time, unfortunately.
https://gematsu.com/gallery/soulcalibur-vi/september-18-2018/

What's that supposed to mean? XD I like Amy but that doesn't mean I want her sexually, she's only 9-10 years old >.> she's beautiful and the most mature bitch in SC hands down, but I don't like her THAT way
I know. I just like to use that response a lot since I see it on reddit often l0l

Radiance

looks like he's still going to be trash tier... again

In other new.. All the characters i'm looking forward to playing are looking strong, at worst, being decent. (Sophitia, Zasalamel, and Cervantes).

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Story screenshot
img_ss_01.jpg

Story Bio:
Raphael born in the lineage of the French Nobile Sorel has been captured the emperor 's study from childhood, studied medicine, polished sword skills and survived a bloody political fight. But a cruel business made many enemies. In the political change triggered by the Yvil spam, the Sorel family, who ran for protection, sells Raphael's character to political opponents...
In the refugee slumping street he is aided by one girl, Amy. Assistance for grant for the first time in birth shook his heart strongly. Raphael vowed to devote his life to Ami.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD