Soul Calibur Thread

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
The fact she has a story mode chapter, was announce a little under 2 months from launch and that she's basically finished. Just makes the bitter taste of her being dlc even more bitter...
You have to help Project Soul though come on. If you don't they'll never make another Soul Calibur again and it's going to be entirely YOUR fault.

Truth

*coughs*
img_ss_01.jpg
what does this mean? that she has a story mode?

giphy.gif

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
By the way guys, the person (keeping his/her name anonymous for safety reasons) who posted these photos says that this is from the Melbourne Esports event.

So Raphael is in, but there's 2 open spots. One is Lizardman/Aeon, and the other is possibly Hwang, according to the pic I posted the other day. Bottom left looks like its reserved for Tira. And what about CAS slot? I thought that will be in the middle.
Yeah, Hwang and Lizardman are bound to have a main slot. I assume DLC and CAS will be in the corners.

Derock

By the way guys, the person (keeping his/her name anonymous for safety reasons) who posted these photos says that this is from the Melbourne Esports event.

Yeah, Hwang and Lizardman are bound to have a main slot. I assume DLC and CAS will be in the corners.

I just realized there's an extra slot right next the big spot next to Seong Mina. So that slot is for Tira. I'm curious how the other DLC spots will be placed.
Raphael! <3 that means Amy will be in too as DLC!!

Hold out Amy until Cassie, Setsuka, ROCK, and (I hope the team don't forgot about him) Li Long comes first!

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Let's do a screen select comparison.

E3/EVO build
Dl-BUn8UUAAAhhg.jpg

Melbourne Esports build
sc6selectscreenleakmeoimg2.jpg

With only 3 slots left for the base roster, it's anyone's game.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Let's do a screen select comparison.

E3/EVO build
Dl-BUn8UUAAAhhg.jpg

Melbourne Esports build
sc6selectscreenleakmeoimg2.jpg

With only 3 slots left for the base roster, it's anyone's game.
4 spots and I think Hwang, Cassandra, lizard man and Tira are the characters that are filling up these spots.

Now that Cervantes is in I’m definitely getting the game. I’ll forgive Bandai for their nasty way of promoting.

Pn33milan

I waited too much time for Taki, Sophitia and Talim to be back.
I'm probably buying it day one XD

DOA is my favourite 3d game to play, but Soul Calibur is my favourite 3d game as a series

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
still open to play it but don't really want to pay full price unless its a must have for me.

it does have nightmare (fav) so its solid buy but i am still waiting for them announce to more of the characters i used ( cass, hilde)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD