Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I saw them earlier but thank you for reminding me that SC6 is gonna be hot as fuck once it's released <3 I love all the content so far and I love how you can use default clothing and hair for custom characters, including ripped armor variants! 0.o I'm so happy I preordered for a day one shipping release, just three more weeks till I can make my angel Ellie and my neko cat outcast Kouhei! ^.^

Kasumi-Phase-X

I saw them earlier but thank you for reminding me that SC6 is gonna be hot as fuck once it's released <3 I love all the content so far and I love how you can use default clothing and hair for custom characters, including ripped armor variants! 0.o I'm so happy I preordered for a day one shipping release, just three more weeks till I can make my angel Ellie and my neko cat outcast Kouhei! ^.^

I happen to browser character creation topics, and found early looks at character creation at its full detail. Plus since there weren't any posts about (since they were posted hours ago). The customization definitely has alot to do, along with being able equip main characters costume pieces (which SCV did for DLC for some characters and none for rest). Looking forward to play through single player contents to unlock everything the game has to offer, recreate My Soul Edge/Soul Blade costumes via My SCV creations, recreate rest of SC1 costumes, and a bonus just give Talim the Cyclone Bikini (aka piece of her default costume).

Found another video, its about the races/genders:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I happen to browser character creation topics, and found early looks at character creation at its full detail. Plus since there weren't any posts about (since they were posted hours ago). The customization definitely has alot to do, along with being able equip main characters costume pieces (which SCV did for DLC for some characters and none for rest). Looking forward to play through single player contents to unlock everything the game has to offer, recreate My Soul Edge/Soul Blade costumes via My SCV creations, recreate rest of SC1 costumes, and a bonus just give Talim the Cyclone Bikini (aka piece of her default costume).

Found another video, its about the races/genders:

I can definitely say the outcast and winged lost soul are my favorite races tbh xD and I'll probably do minor edits on existing characters xD don't be surprised if on release day I post my Cas characters since I'm super excited ^.^

human013

In case anyone wanted it I took a screenshot
SOULCALIBUR™Ⅵ Beta Ver__20180927191636.jpg

just_me

Standard Donor
Why couldn't they release the whole movelists? Still can't find the Ninja Cannon input lol (nor matches really, but that's another issue XD)

But if you want some info that's better than nothing I guess.
Network Test Character Guide PDF: https://bnent.asia/SCVImanual

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I tried one match online and won but my sucky provider isn't worth the lag headache so I'm just gonna sit the beta out xD Im saving money atm so I should be ok when the game comes out hopefully

human013

Why couldn't they release the whole movelists? Still can't find the Ninja Cannon input lol (nor matches really, but that's another issue XD)

But if you want some info that's better than nothing I guess.
Network Test Character Guide PDF: https://bnent.asia/SCVImanual
Think in the past games it was 4B+K? Or 4A+B? I just know I had the button as a macro.

Last edited:

Derock

Got my first match and won, I'm so going to enjoy this game once my Collector's Edition comes! My match wasn't lagged, thanks to wired connection. (It's been awhile as I didn't touch Sophitia past 3, I only know her SC1 and 2 moveset).

just_me

Standard Donor
Think in the past games it was 4B+K? Or 4A+B? I just know I had the button as a macro.

4A+B… but it's not that anymore (that's her old 44B now). I pressed a bunch of A+B and B+K inputs and couldn't find it, most people are too in your face to try stuff out in peace… my A:6 skills aren't really up to the task anymore either, especially not online XD

Visually I still think the game looks… meh… even on a Pro. Stages are pretty bland even by SC standards, some environments look nice and when the camera pans over the stages I thought “that place looks cool, why can't we fight there”. Characters look kinda rough with sub-par modelling and Textures imo… and the Boob physics are awful lol (I still think that looks like the hand-animated some Jiggle in certain instances and simply have nothing otherwise)

Since there is no Cassandra or Setsuka and I'm not really feeling Taki and especially Yoshimitsu… it's a pass for me anyway.

Though I'll probably try again later and hopefully get matches with decent connections faster…

OMG it's just A+B… I'm retarded…

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Trying to figure out Geralt in the middle of matches playing with people using their main is annoying. No training or even moveslists is lame.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Hopefully if enough people voice the lack of a training mode in the beta, maybe they'll unlock the mode for the beta? It wouldn't hurt tbh

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Reversal Edge is annoying because it doesn't consume any meter and everyone is abusing it like crazy ALL GAME lmaooooo it's jarring but it's beatable. Just takes a few games to figure that bullshit out xD

I don't like how it currently is truthfully but thankfully it doesn't take away from SC6 for me.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD