Soul Calibur Thread

Leifang

I got my deluxe edition copy of Soul Calibur 6. Now I don’t have to play as that heifer Leixia no more, no pun intended. Alright ladies and gentlemen, kindly excuse me. Xianghua and I have a date lol XD I’m outta here, talk to y’all later!
7A3A175F-0230-48A5-AA4A-9C26773D9677.jpeg

x Sypher x

What's up guys! I'm surprised to find a SC thread here but I'm glad anyway haha. I got a few hours in today but now I'm at work. I haven't dug that deep yet but I played some of the story and hit the lab with Talim for a little bit, I absolutely love her. Can someone answer a question? Is it true that the defender has a little bit of control while airborne? I read it in one of the tutorial sections about juggles. Training mode doesn't really let me make the dummy do that. Well, it kinda does. I think if you set the dummy to step forward or backwark it will continue to make that directional input after you juggle it. I think it's kinda cool because I found some cool juggles with Talim but they are REALLY strong. So I guess the airborne control prevents you from being juggled to death or carried all the way across the stage lol.

Atahotaku

What's up guys! I'm surprised to find a SC thread here but I'm glad anyway haha. I got a few hours in today but now I'm at work. I haven't dug that deep yet but I played some of the story and hit the lab with Talim for a little bit, I absolutely love her. Can someone answer a question? Is it true that the defender has a little bit of control while airborne? I read it in one of the tutorial sections about juggles. Training mode doesn't really let me make the dummy do that. Well, it kinda does. I think if you set the dummy to step forward or backwark it will continue to make that directional input after you juggle it. I think it's kinda cool because I found some cool juggles with Talim but they are REALLY strong. So I guess the airborne control prevents you from being juggled to death or carried all the way across the stage lol.
Yes, you can control a little your falling direction while airborne, allowing to evade some combos and the Ring Outs. But only a little.

Well, with Oboro, I've done with Kagami's girls:

Tomorrow I will give a try to Aoi Nagisa's girls :D

Last edited:

x Sypher x

Yes, you can control a little your falling direction while airborne, allowing to evade some combos and the Ring Outs. But only a little.

Well, with Oboro, I've done with Kagami's girls:

Tomorrow I will give a try to Aoi Nagisa's girls :D

Cool thanks! I'll have to do some more testing to get a better idea of what I can do.

Derock

All I know is that I created the blandest CAS there is LOL! (and I was trying to go for an African or Egyptian based character). So far, I'm enjoying the game, better than the previous games, past 3.

human013

How is everyong doing their sidesteps attacks? 22/88X or holding 2/8? I sometimes get the jumping move instead when I use 22/88. Also found out that some B strings lead into the RPS game. Didn't know that.

Brute

Standard Donor
Number of Siegfried/Nightmares in ranked: 99%

Number of every other character in the roster playing ranked: 1%

Atahotaku

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they add the two promised pieces or armor packs in soon since the create a soul still is sorely lacking, it's no T7 but the options are still quite limited if you compare to SC5

Also it'll take some time for me to grasp down the new control direction, it's as if they dumbed the game down and it just feels so weird since I'm used to alot of attacks having more complex or less simplistic inputs...

Kasumi-Phase-X

So Yesterday, I gotten My stuff which was delivered to My house. Which I wound up putting the stuff on My bed saw a stink bug on My wall, went downstairs to get a vacuum cleaner, came back up sucked the bug up, and opened up the box. So far in this post you've seen the Deluxe Editions, but now heres the Collectors Edition plus Talim Figure.

1019181451.jpg

1019181452.jpg

1019181456.jpg

1019181457.jpg

There is a little black stand to hold it still which I didn't notice, until I was crumbling the wrapper.

1019181514.jpg

Last edited:

DedUp

I've only played the arcade mode and done a few of the story lines so far as I've been mostly messing around with the CAS. It's been a while since I messed with the CAS in SC5 but didn't it have a function to stretch/compress stickers horizontally and vertically? I seem to remember something like that but I can't find a similar function in SCVI's CAS. If it was removed then I'm going to have a hard time recreating a few of my old characters.

Any way, here's what I've come up with so far. So far they're just about all recreations from characters that I made in the previous game.

Sagara: A basic samurai type I made while I was feeling out the options.
p3yYhmA.jpg

Here I did a basic edit of Taki. I changed her clothing to black and removed the mask since I didn't like it.
wzDa9Gj.jpg

Helena Cross: An old creation that I've made in previous games. Unfortunately the belt doesn't fit well but I kept it since I felt the dress needed an accessory of some sort.
iSAkbBi.jpg

Dabura: One of my last creations that I made in SCV. The idea was to make an unhealthy looking, fanatic, witch doctor type. The new dirt stickers do help with the unhealthy part though its hard to tell from the picture.
PJf5vRo.jpg

Freyja: I always liked Soul Calibur's Valkyrie set so it's usually one of the earlier creations I make in the games.
w33qIGZ.jpg

Grawl: In the last game I made a goblin-like character. There were no races then so I just picked the ugliest face and went from there. Being able to pick a race with a built in monster face makes it look a bit less silly than my previous version.
Dywc9AP.jpg

Hikari: Another character I made in the last game. The basic idea is a tomboy ronin with a big sword.
Dbgv8zS.jpg

Kasumi-Phase-X

When I gotten My game, I did some day one customization (since everything is here, besides having to get points to access some) which I unfortunately can't show photos because I need a new USB stick to fit on the PS4, because My current one won't fit in. So to make up for it, I'll use a video clip of Soul Calibur (Arcade) Intro

0:25 Arthur & 0:28 Ivy (World Build Ver.)

Kilik SC1 Costume 1: https://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters2/kil2.jpg

For a bonus, I created skimpy versions of Talim & Seong Mi-Na which are just their defaults missing some of their pieces.

Now if you excuse Me, I'm on a journey to unlock everything.

Atahotaku

Any tips for a good skin colour palette? I'm trying to improve my Rinko model with a false cleavage, but the colour just mix with each other in an awkward way (I'm using a circle for the skin portion and a number 0 for the golden decoration).

Here the reference:

ba40e69634d1fbdb3f188e48261727ab.jpeg

I would gladly accept any help with the black fabric of his arms too. I'gave it a try with square stamps, but they don't fully cover her arms :S

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Any tips for a good skin colour palette? I'm trying to improve my Rinko model with a false cleavage, but the colour just mix with each other in and awkward way (I'm using a circle for the skin portion and a number 0 for the golden decoration).

Here the reference:

I would gladly accept any help with the black fabric of his arms too. I'gave it a try with square stamps, but they don't fully cover her arms :S
That's a nice remake of her, that false cleavage actually looks convincing but I'm not sure if it's possible to match skin to cloth color, that's something they prevented since SC3. I was bored yesterday tho and I made am almost convincing Lili

Hopefully those two 100+ equipment armor packs come soon too since the customization still is quite limited, there's no good high heel boots and only one set of stiletto heels which aren't all that great. I think there was even a leotard like the one you made in SC5 that had cleavage and even a no leg version but they left out so much...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD