Soul Calibur Thread

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Their promo is getting a bit desperate...

CqzB1WmWYAERhWD.jpg

Now they are creating their own unfunny memes... :/

SilverForte

Am I the only one who doesn't like Taki? Always felt she was really cold and just, something about her design just doesn't appeal to me.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Am I the only one who doesn't like Taki? Always felt she was really cold and just, something about her design just doesn't appeal to me.
I like her, she's kind of one dimensional but her role as a determined shinobi is kinda the reason why. She's gotta keep her emotions and stuff in check, not so much her body

Res17

Taki's straight-forward no-bullshit attitude is one of many things i love about her. Her sexy design too is pretty sick. But i do wonder what more they can do to her ninja suit to make it fresh and new in the next game. I hope they keep it somewhat traditional. As her P1 costume, at least.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, Cassandra was a bitch...I love girls like that next to moe type characters. Cassandra can do her butt death attack to me any day ♡_♡

If you want a real bitch tho Scheherazade is your girl, and her Cas voice in SC4 too, damn!! I loved her...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I always got a yandere type vibe from her, Soul Edge is like her senpai and she doesn't want it to leave her or anyone to take it from her. XD

Musourenka

I always got a yandere type vibe from her, Soul Edge is like her senpai and she doesn't want it to leave her or anyone to take it from her. XD

"Why won't Soul Edge notice me??"

I was going to call her a yandere, but a yandere merely "appears" sweet on the outside. Omega's just broken, lonely, and manipulated.

Tira is a great character, but I hate her. As an Alexandra main, I take Tira's actions a bit personally. If the Sophie vs. Tira encounter happens, I'll be rooting for Mama Bear to thigh-neckbreak a wench.

Again, Tira is a very well designed character, but I love to hate her.

Jadeinchains

Any Tira fans?
Love her design, ring blade, and bi polar playstyle shes very unique and special to me. Im hoping Sophitia confronts her about kidnapping pyrrah.

Yeah I love Tira, her design, ring blade, and bi polar gameplay! Her ringblade is one of the most interesting weapon's in the series and I like her very insane designs.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I love SC4 tira, I lobed her Jolly personality's higher pitched voice and how childish she acted, "HEEEERRRE KITTY KITTTTYYY!", and I liked her gloomy one too, the fact that she actually hurts and can ko herself adds a darker aspect to her design I love. I kinda dislike her tho because in SC5 she was pretty forceful and mean to Pyrrah, and Pyrrah had to follow along

Jadeinchains

I love SC4 tira, I lobed her Jolly personality's higher pitched voice and how childish she acted, "HEEEERRRE KITTY KITTTTYYY!", and I liked her gloomy one too, the fact that she actually hurts and can ko herself adds a darker aspect to her design I love. I kinda dislike her tho because in SC5 she was pretty forceful and mean to Pyrrah, and Pyrrah had to follow along

Yeah both of her personalities are so good and dark, she's definitely one of the most interesting to me characters. I really like the Alexandra family as well and Tira even though they hate eachother but I just love Tira and the Alexandra family for different reasons.

But yeah I hope Tira is in the next game and if she is I'm sure She'll have fun annoying the Alexandra family again while they try to get rid of her again.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wonder whatever happened to her anyway, she disappeared somewhere near the end of the SC5 story after she awakened Pyrrha Omega.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD