Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh...the big popularity contest over a year ago she won by a landslide? ;)
No, I mean in general 0_0 I never would have imagined her winning that poll from last year, I was honestly shocked XD. I would've thought Ivy, Mitsurugi, or Taki would've been number one, or even Amy.

KING JAIMY

I know if he won, @KING JAIMY would have a reason to play SC again, he actually mains Yun Seong if I remember correctly. :-D
I indeed mained Yun Seong in SC2, SC3 and SC4 and was honestly shocked that he didn't make it into SC5. I had no clue who to main in SC5 as Yun Seong was pretty much the only character I played in the older Soul Caliburs. I eventually decided to main Xiba in SC5 as his hybrid Kilik/Seong Mi-Na playstyle seemed appealing to me but to this day I still miss my man. I guess all I can do is vote for Yun on the poll and pray he will make it into SC6.

Last edited:

Hayabusiness

Honestly I'd like a Soul Calibur Tag game where everybody is in, every outfit from the older games is in and non-Vampire Raphael is in, so everybody is happy and we get no more SCV backlashes.
And don't tell me that roster was well received.

SilverForte

I don't really have a favorite roster, it's hard to say. I just go by which ones had my favorite versions of the characters.

Still, I actually liked V's roster quite a bit, one of the few I guess.

Oh, and does anyone here have IV or V on 360? I'd love to play sometime.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I own the games on the 360 but I have no xbox live membership unfortunately :-( Hopefully whenever SC6 drops I can play some of you for fun, I'd love to see your Cas and their styles in action. I'm praying Johnny Yung Bosch is featured in the game and uses his Emil voice from TOS as a Cas voice, and please let Stephanie Sheh return, her SC4 voice as Scheherazade gave me life

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Wait
I thought Zasalamel was immortal, not that he reincarnated everytime.
Going by the Wiki he just kills himself and reincarnates constantly
The spell worked perfectly: although he continued to age, and eventually died, his soul was immediately reborn in another body, a body that would grow up to be identical to his original body, even including his signature golden eye. In addition, he retained all the memories from his original life, and continued to exist as Zasalamel. This would occur over and over across many generations, living and dying and being reborn, and Zasalamel gradually lost the joy of living as his existence waned and the pain of death increased. However, there was no way to "turn off" the spell; he would keep being reincarnated for all eternity, and committing suicide, no matter how many times he did it, would only start the cycle over again earlier than usual. In an attempt to end what he considered his "curse", Zasalamel set his eyes on Soul Edge. He would use its soul-devouring properties to destroy himself once and for all, and release himself from the circle of eternal reincarnations. However, even being killed by the sword was not enough, so Zasalamel turned his hopes to Soul Calibur, but when he reached the place where his tribe existed in his original life, he found no traces of life or the holy sword.

Musourenka

I own the games on the 360 but I have no xbox live membership unfortunately :-( Hopefully whenever SC6 drops I can play some of you for fun, I'd love to see your Cas and their styles in action. I'm praying Johnny Yung Bosch is featured in the game and uses his Emil voice from TOS as a Cas voice, and please let Stephanie Sheh return, her SC4 voice as Scheherazade gave me life

I usually just use the CAS to make weird outfit combinations. In SCV, I had about a dozen Pyrrha Omega edits. Rainbow Omega, Demon Omega, Icy Omega, So red Omega, etc.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I usually just use the CAS to make weird outfit combinations. In SCV, I had about a dozen Pyrrha Omega edits. Rainbow Omega, Demon Omega, Icy Omega, So red Omega, etc.
I did that too, I'd give the characters I used different multicolored outfits and hairstyles although I'd remember their default hair color and use that

Tyaren

Standard Donor
WIN--*gets shot*

impatient.gif

YBNDM

You may meet Kawaiia one day.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
You may meet Kawaiia one day.
I'll await that day :-D I'm guessing he/she is based f kawaii? I may scrap my current Cas and start anew if I can make them actually moe this time. I want to make them both bunny/rabbit hybrids or make the male an oni and then the girl is just human.

Nyte

Hopefully there will be as few SCV characters in the next game as possible. We need the classic roster. The one I want gone the most is Patroklos, and since Namco threw him under the bus, his chances of returning don't seem too good thankfully.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD