Soul Calibur Thread

Res17

My prediction:
First Round Winners: Sophitia, Zasalamel, Talim, Setsuka.
Second Round Winners: Zasalamel, Talim (Cry)
Winner: Talim.

Jadeinchains

Lol If it's me specifically it's not gonna be baked very well! XD ( And if it's Scottish it's probably more likely to be deep fried )

Regardless I'd say you have a very good chance of your prediction coming true. I'd be shocked if after winning the other popularity contest Talim didn't win this.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Winner: WIND!
a.png

If I'm right @Jadeinchains has to bake me some Scottish cookies (or whatever Scots are good at baking). XD
Just because Jade is scottish, you assume he's only good at baking cookies? That's like saying Germans are only good at making wisky xD

Jadeinchains

Lol your prediction hasn't come true yet! Is shortbread popular in other peoples country's cause I see it all the time over here?

The Alexandra sisters will be a tough one it seems

I don't know where to vote lol but I'd vote for Cassandra though that's probably not gonna save her from defeat from her sister.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lol your prediction hasn't come true yet! Is shortbread popular in other peoples country's cause I see it all the time over here?

I don't know where to vote lol but I'd vote for Cassandra though that's probably not gonna save her from defeat from her sister.
I think you vote on their official page I believe....I'd vote but I'm not really feeling it, plus I promised my best female friend's boyfriend that I'd do his semester's literature assignments for him and he'll pay me in KOFXIV money, haha. XD

Jadeinchains

Wow really? well If you've never heard of it then I guess it must be pretty unknown! :eek:
It's really dry so you'd want to drink it something I've never drank them with whisky though. :D

Also thanks @YBNDM I'll have to check out their facebook!

Aven Kujo-Gin

This round seems more interesting, as it have more of the old characters. It's going to be harder for me to decide this time.
However, for the first one, cassandra all the way.

Nyte

I also find it interesting how this round consists almost entirely of SCV roster cuts, with Elysium being the lone exception. Does this mean anything, you think?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yep! They're probably trying to see who's the most popular SC4 characters in this match up so they know who's gonna be top priority. I kinda hope Zasalamel does come out OK tho, I liked his character and story, the whole angst of having to live forever and wanting to die is kinda a complex story line I feel SC needs to go more in depth with. Yun Seung and Seung Mina don't really need to return since the war in Korea ended, so they have no further reason to even get involved with the swords anymore.

Nyte

You know, assuming they even continue from SCV. I get the sense that they aren't going to continue from that game, and bring back fighters from SCIV using Astral Chaos. Largely due to the poll, and the fact that Daishi is no longer around.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD