Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, I hope they just go back to the SC4 plot line too and go from there, that 17 year time skip was a bit much. Everything happened and we didn't get to witness any of it.

Nyte

September is officially Talim's month.

14102195_1170649649645032_2199364764621797159_n.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
They are promoting everybody's darling Talim this time:
(Lol, it took to long writing my post, Nyte was quicker. ;))

14102195_1170649649645032_2199364764621797159_n.jpg

I am annoyed by the complete disconnection of the Soul Calibur social media pages with the fans.
This is how they introduced the post:
"September is Talim's month, we all love the Last Priestess of the Wind, don't we?"
Of course many comments are annoyed, even angry, asking why she was scrapped in SC5 if she was so beloved.
They of course never answer or engange in any way directly with the fans as other sites actually do.
The SC pages just keep on posting their promo... :/

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wouldn't expect them to, if I had a FG and fans left angry, disrespectful messages on my page when I was trying to set things right, I wouldn't respond either. At least they're trying to rewrite their wrongs now, the fans should calm down and let the hopeful promos take their course, I know I am.:)

Nyte

Do these people not realize that the one who made the decision to cut her is no longer on the team? I think all this rage would be avoided if they did a little research.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, it was Daishi's fault, I think the new team is basically getting heat for doing nothing at all, it isn't fair to them especially when they're trying to revise everything.

Jadeinchains

The Greek goddess also lost at the same time. Anyway I think everyone knew Sophitia would win. Its strange because Elysium is pretty much her so I don't understand the logic of having her in the competition?

I hope Zasalamel beats her though.

Musourenka

The Greek goddess also lost at the same time. Anyway I think everyone knew Sophitia would win. Its strange because Elysium is pretty much her so I don't understand the logic of having her in the competition?

I hope Zasalamel beats her though.

Maybe they wanted to add some of the SC5 "replacements" to see how they fare against the originals?

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD