Soul Calibur Thread

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'd completely forgot who he was so I looked up him on the SC wikia, There's so many of the minor characters in SC! They might add him but one of the characters I'm wondering if they might add now is Bangoo.
Even if they don't bring him back, I hope they bring his face model for Cas, it's my favorite male face in the series with the regularl bishonen one being a close second. And isn't Bangoo Rock's adoptive son? They could bring him back to replace Rock since he wasn't as popular

Jadeinchains

Yeah I hope there's a lot of face models in the next game, I hope there is actually a face slider for the features so they can look different. And yeah Bangoo was Rock's adoptive son so If Rock isn't back they should bring in Bangoo. The cas was great in sc5 but I hope they make it even better in sc6,

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I still hope we'll be able to make species besides humans, like I want to make a genuine Oni without having to put a horn on their face and maybe a dog, cat, or bunny hybrid ♡_♡

Jadeinchains

I still hope we'll be able to make species besides humans, like I want to make a genuine Oni without having to put a horn on their face and maybe a dog, cat, or bunny hybrid ♡_♡

That would be cool to be able to make other species but I think it will have items in the accessory place that you can use to make them a cat girl etc. Like in SCV you can make a cat girl by using the items. I have so many characters fro the sc cas!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Lucky, I only still have two ~_~ I've never been really creative enough to make multiple so I just make extra costumes or pull a Phase 4 and make clone of my Cas with a lower pitch voice and darker color scheme

Jadeinchains

I know some people don't like the cas because of fighting the designs online when a lot of them are crazy but I really like it, I hope there is more than 50 slots for cas creations in the next game. Most of them are just characters I made up but a few are other characters like Ulala from Space Channel 5.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Crap, I meant to reply but I can't use my phone at all in my last period class ~_~ But yeah they should be able to have at least a hundred slots if it's on next gen

Jadeinchains

Lol that's okay! XD And yeah I'm hoping for at least 100 so that I can make so many, I also like to make the characters I create age so the characters in sc4 aged 17 years to sc5.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Vote for Yun Seong!!! :D

14192659_1174885612554769_3839942509418136042_n.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I wanted to do the age up too, but I didn't have the heart to actually go through with it, so I just "remade" them by making them the same way I did in SC4, but I used the bitchy female voice one in SC4 and the jerk male one in SC4 too so I used the upbeat town girl and male villager voice to give them that more innocent youthful vibe I like. :-D I also did give my male Cas Kouhei freckles too and new hair but Mio I kept the same, just made her somewhat taller. As for age, Mio was 20 and I made Kouhei to be at least 19-20.

I will, his SC4 artwork is boss! I wonder how the poll will turn out since I know a lot of fans wanted both of them back

Jadeinchains

I wanted to do the age up too, but I didn't have the heart to actually go through with it, so I just "remade" them by making them the same way I did in SC4, but I used the bitchy female voice one in SC4 and the jerk male one in SC4 too so I used the upbeat town girl and male villager voice to give them that more innocent youthful vibe I like. :-D I also did give my male Cas Kouhei freckles too and new hair but Mio I kept the same, just made her somewhat taller. As for age, Mio was 20 and I made Kouhei to be at least 19-20.

I will, his SC4 artwork is boss! I wonder how the poll will turn out since I know a lot of fans wanted both of them back

Yeah I made a lot of the characters designs change a lot for them being 17 years older, It was fun though. I did make new characters too though so that there was still young characters.

Are you sure lol! XD You'll lose your bet to have me bake cookies!

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes there's always character DLC too, even tho I prefer for them all to be available from the start they aren't new to selling characters in game, they did that with Dampierre and Yoda and Darth Vader.

Jadeinchains

Yeah I hope they are all there from the start but If they needed to be dlc I'd be okay with that. Hopefully they will all get to be added at some point though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD