Spartan-458

Brute

Standard Donor
They should of brought her back instead of Leon.
ohhellnopd.gif

Go on. Try and guess what this guy is saying.

Number 13

Regardless if she was popular or not, her exclusion from the game should be pretty obvious when DoA stopped being 360 exclusive. Not to mention the deal with Bungie only applied to DoA 4 anyway to use a spartan character (in exchange Halo 3 had a Hayabusa style armor set for online).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Honestly, I prefer Rachel instead because they can do so much with her costumes. Nicole only had recolors of her costumes and she looked so generic. Sure, Nicole might have had the personality, but Rachel has the looks. And anyways, I always felt that Nicole looked out of place in the DOA4 roster, much like the Star Wars characters looked out of place in SC4.

Argentus

Honestly, I prefer Rachel instead because they can do so much with her costumes. Nicole only had recolors of her costumes and she looked so generic. Sure, Nicole might have had the personality, but Rachel has the looks. And anyways, I always felt that Nicole looked out of place in the DOA4 roster, much like the Star Wars characters looked out of place in SC4.
that's why I keep saying return as a nonspartan. as in, without the armor. she's a six foot 8 Filipino girl, TN can do a ton with that.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
that's why I keep saying return as a nonspartan. as in, without the armor. she's a six foot 8 Filipino girl, TN can do a ton with that.
Or, I know you might not like this, how about TN transfer that personality to Rachel. After all, Rachel is already in the game and will be in future games. I doubt TN will ever bring back Spartan-458, even as Nicole, mainly due to contract and whatnot. Again, I agree, Nicole has a cool persona, but I feel it should be transferred to Rachel. She needs it.

Argentus

Or, I know you might not like this, how about TN transfer that personality to Rachel. After all, Rachel is already in the game and will be in future games. I doubt TN will ever bring back Spartan-458, even as Nicole, mainly due to contract and whatnot. Again, I agree, Nicole has a cool persona, but I feel it should be transferred to Rachel. She needs it.
Problem is, it doesn't suit Rachel. she's a snooty dominatrix. they could make a new character with that persona who just happens to be named Nicole though. or a variation like monique or nicolette, to get around trademarks if need be.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Problem is, it doesn't suit Rachel. she's a snooty dominatrix. they could make a new character with that persona who just happens to be named Nicole though. or a variation like monique or nicolette, to get around trademarks if need be.
That could work, but then they'd have to completely change her style, because Rachel was supposed to play similar to Nicole. But hey, that could be grounds for a new character and fighting style with the persona of Nicole.

Argentus

That could work, but then they'd have to completely change her style, because Rachel was supposed to play similar to Nicole. But hey, that could be grounds for a new character and fighting style with the persona of Nicole.
5 steps ahead of ya, already been working on a "Titanic Force" moveset for a while, posted some of it in casual thread along with her new appearance a while back.
. just wondering if same name and personality is still legal trouble, even if its a brand new Nicole, even though blatantly the old one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD