Spartan-458

UncleBiscuits79

ohhellnopd.gif

Go on. Try and guess what this guy is saying.
Oh HELL NAWWWW!!!!

Rawbietussin

I'll be totally honest with you that most women from our country are rarely that tall at all, not even our female athletes or beauty pageant contestants have reached that height. It really just comes down to genetics in general but I have yet to seen a Filipino woman as tall as Nicole is without the armor.

Argentus

I'll be totally honest with you that most women from our country are rarely that tall at all, not even our female athletes or beauty pageant contestants have reached that height. It really just comes down to genetics in general but I have yet to seen a Filipino woman as tall as Nicole is without the armor.
kidnap one at age six and cybernetically enhance her into a supersoldier, then get back to me lol. could also say she's just a mix or something.

Brute

Standard Donor
Men are rarely that tall anywhere in the world, let alone women. Doesn't mean they don't exist, but you shouldn't expect to see them IRL.

Not saying I have any inherent objection aside from Spartan being Spartan, but just saying.

Rawbietussin

that's where I'm getting it from, only going. with like, Filipino American or something because humanity hasn't colonized mars in the present.

Could work but apparently, we already got characters interracially-mixed with American blood. It's somehow overplayed. I'd say Filipino-Dutch would have been unique.

Argentus

Could work but apparently, we already got characters interracially-mixed with American blood. It's somehow overplayed. I'd say Filipino-Dutch would have been unique.
Doesn't really matter to me so long as its an excuse to be a huge Filipino girl. though I guess with nicole as a name, it'd dictate the nationality a little...

Argentus

So after intercepting the punch, she slams her to ground before doing a kick?
yeah, though the slam is her forcing their fist back at them and they crumpled to the ground under the pressure, like being caught in a vice. or more simply,.she squashes them under her palm against the ground. *punch* *le squish* *punt*.

Rawbietussin

yeah, though the slam is her forcing their fist back at them and they crumpled to the ground under the pressure, like being caught in a vice. or more simply,.she squashes them under her palm against the ground. *punch* *le squish* *punt*.

Simple and direct I guess. I was thinking after the slam, she could do a forward kick like Bass/Mila's 66K.

Argentus

Simple and direct I guess. I was thinking after the slam, she could do a forward kick like Bass/Mila's 66K.
maybe do that by combining my original high punch counter. after squishing them, she can lift them into the air, then do a Sparta kick on the suspended enemy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD