State of the Tournament Scene

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
DID should skip this year. There's honestly no way I can make that and the rest of the tournaments. I'm going to have to be choosy as it is and DID has a tendency of wildly varying when it takes place.

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
Well DID is so close to me that it won't affect me having to go to it. However I do think DID isn't very high on the totem pole right now compared to the others

MasterHavik

uh...mr.wah you kind of are. Do you see the Injustice community doing this? Hell Smash has been doing their own thing FOR YEARS.

Anywyas epic bass cosplay and congrats on FR16.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Nobody is trying to get accepted by EVO. We would love our game to be a part of it, but we haven't really spoken about it since. We'll see what the future holds but we're focused on what we know is coming up. Just mentioning it doesn't mean we're all pining for it. I go to EVO regardless of DoA's presence.

HoodsXx

Hopefully I can get a job and make some cash to save up and go there. If so, you'll be seeing me there, as I'd definitely like to meet you folks in the US. PS: If anybody in Canada is thinking of going as well, let me know carpooling etc would be a huge benefit for both parties. :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD