Suggestion.

Murakame

So I don't know where to ask this but I have a question

:4::H+K: seems to leave me to far away to follow up

:3::3::K: seems to do the same thing

what should I follow these moves up with

You should search other threads to make sure your questions haven't been answered already lol.

4H+K lets you follow up with 6P+K and 3H+K. There are other options as well but I'll let you figure them out.

33K - its on the first page in the juggles thread lol. P+K 6(hold) KK is the most consistent juggle you will get if you use it in stun. If you use it during CB you can follow with 66KK or 33P into a juggle.

Nuke-Nin

So I don't know where to ask this but I have a question

:4::H+K: seems to leave me to far away to follow up

:3::3::K: seems to do the same thing

what should I follow these moves up with
the Unholdable sitdown stun combo for :4::H+K: is :4::H+K: :~: :6::6::K::K:

after Kasumi's CB :3::3::K: :~: :6::6::K::K: gives a ground bounce to which you can follow up with :4::P::K::K:

Murakame

the Unholdable sitdown stun combo for :4::H+K: is :4::H+K: :~: :6::6::K::K:

There are a couple of things wrong with that. First that combo only works if you hit with a raw 4H+K. If you try that on a opponent that is already stunned from moves you will stun the most with (6P, 4P, 3P, 1P) they will be knocked down. Second for a raw 4H+K to connect you would have to be spacing and just throwing it out there and it definitely isn't one of the best moves to just be throwing out in the open because of the recovery on the move. Third 66KK is not guaranteed to connect. 66K is but anybody with good reactions will be ready to hold the second K thus taking away your chance to deal damage. 4H+K in its current state (with the SE glitch) guarantees a 3H+K launcher into a damaging juggle. There is no reason to not take the guaranteed damage Kasumi earns from landing a 4H+K into 3H+K.

ErickBello

Is it going to be Kasumi-specific? What topics will the guide cover?
With guide I mean a list and a specification like:

Move: 2P
Move type: Low P
Startup frames: 12
Active frames: 2
Recovery: X
Recovery on Block: -1
Extra: Safe move, delayable, interrupter...etc.

For now it will be Kasumi Specific.
But I'll be posting more frame data eventually for the characters that give me problems to understand them better.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD