Super Smash Bros. Thread

LightSonic

Really liking Roy so far. Glad our boy's back! And, even less of a clone than he was before. I think he's one of the best swordsman in the game right now, if not the best.

Now, that Roy's back, I'll have to vote for someone else in the Smash Ballot... Hoping for Krystal from Star Fox and still Chrom.

KING JAIMY

Really liking Roy so far. Glad our boy's back! And, even less of a clone than he was before. I think he's one of the best swordsman in the game right now, if not the best.

Now, that Roy's back, I'll have to vote for someone else in the Smash Ballot... Hoping for Krystal from Star Fox and still Chrom.
I'm glad he's back too. I'd say Roy is the best swordsman in the game right now. Ironically though, Roy was worse than Marth back in the Melee days. I hope Chrom makes it in the game as well, but that chance is extremely small since he is already involved in a Final Smash with Robin.

LightSonic

I'm glad he's back too. I'd say Roy is the best swordsman in the game right now. Ironically though, Roy was worse than Marth back in the Melee days. I hope Chrom makes it in the game as well, but that chance is extremely small since he is already involved in a Final Smash with Robin.

I know right, it's ironic that he was originally worse than Marth, but now outclasses him.

And, yeah that is the main thing against Chrom. I still hope they could add him since they have a model and stuff to work with, and tbh I felt he should have been in instead of Robin and especially Lucina. Lucina is one my favorite characters, but I still think she should have only been an alternate costume for Marth like she originally was.

Armin

Do you think Wolf might make it back in Smash? I always favored him more than did Fox & Falco.

LightSonic

Do you think Wolf might make it back in Smash? I always favored him more than did Fox & Falco.

Wolf is pretty popular. With Mewtwo, Lucas and even Roy returning, I think he has a really good chance. And, iirc Fox has some of Wolf's specials similar to how Ness has some of Lucas' through customs, so he could come back. I really want him back as well. Would be disappointed if he didn't return.

Armin

Wolf is pretty popular. With Mewtwo, Lucas and even Roy returning, I think he has a really good chance. And, iirc Fox has some of Wolf's specials similar to how Ness has some of Lucas' through customs, so he could come back. I really want him back as well. Would be disappointed if he didn't return.

Yeah it would be a huge disappointment and I really loved his taunts lol they were the best

Luwafer

Aha, I'm glad to see some fellow Smashers among the DoA crowd here. I'm primarily a melee player (Sheik main) but my usual sparring partner is gone for the next couple of months, so I've been playing a lot of For Glory for WiiU. Primarily a Palutena main, but Zelda is my favourite (if only they would make her not suck for once, old PM aside...) and I play some Robin. Palutena's pole dance taught essentially sealed the deal.

LightSonic

I used to be into Melee too, but I've been getting into Smash 4 since it came on Wii U. In Smash 4, I mainly play Sheik, Palutena, Lucina and now Roy. And, a little Sonic, Link, and Dark Pit. I've also been playing around with Ike after he got those buffs that really helped him. I always liked Ike a lot, but he was so bad before. lol

LightSonic

Wow that is real Ike dedication! lol I guess the buffs just helped him improve more on things he needed. He's way better in the air now and can kill faster.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
He was good before too. At WB I played a bunch of people in casuals and destroyed all of them with minimal WiiU play time. People just didn't use him is all.

LightSonic

I've been thinking about maining Ike. I honestly didn't feel he was that good when compared to some others pre-patch. Maybe around the bottom of mid tier. Guess I should've put more time into him like I did in Brawl. He's always been one of my favorite characters, but I didn't play him as seriously as some in Smash 4 like Sheik who's my primary main.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD