DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

Kohlrak

Wow, somehow i stopped getting notifications for this topic,but i want to post this for you guys. It's incredibly boring, but it'll help use time more efficiently.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Once my computer desk is here and I get settled with my new PC I plan to start streaming doa again. I'll make announcements once the time comes.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
So I've finally got my stream equipment up and running, and want to announce that on Thursday July 24th, I'll be hosting a TB lobby over XBL. If you want to be a part of it , you can either post here and/or send me a message over XBL. My GT is Prince Adon. I haven't really played DOA in a long time, and this will be good practice for me, or anyone who is willing to play. I hope to see some players still hoping to improve!

It'll be stream of course on: www.twitch.tv/team_best

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just a reminder; Prince Adon and I are going to host a Team BEST lobby and stream on XBL today, at 5PM PST. Been awhile since we've held one.

If you're on XBL and would like to spar/practice for a bit, feel free to send me or Adon a message on XBL about joining the lobby, or message us over at FreeStepDodge.

Gamertags; II Hajin II | Prince Adon

Here is the stream link if anyone would like to tune in and support for a bit; http://www.twitch.tv/team_best

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GGs to everyone who were involved in the Team Best lobby today. I hope people enjoy themselves, and if you have any questions feel free to ask me or @iHajinShinobi I'll most likely host another one next week. Hope to see more players then. I felt like this session helped me a bit more than I expected. Hope people enjoyed the stream, and thanks to those who took the time to watch. You can always watch the videos at www.twitch.tv/team_best

SilverForte

GGs, and just a suggestion, but if you guys got a mic or something that would really help if people want to ask questions and stuff, it's annoying having to type everything slowly into the chat box.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
GGs, and just a suggestion, but if you guys got a mic or something that would really help if people want to ask questions and stuff, it's annoying having to type everything slowly into the chat box.

I actually don't have a mic at the moment. I can try getting one soon.

TheRealCoxinator

If anyone still plays on ps3 and streams that would be awesome but I don't get on as much as I would want so if people would add me that would be nice. xkamikazedudex

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD