Team Ninja confirms more character announcements post launch and secret unlockable characters

KwonJigglypuff

Hmmm... well... that means Leon has to be here in September, or some of us will be terribly sad. Or did Grap just say he was not in the game ? It's still unclear for me, sorry if that whole Leon debate is a bit boring.

Berzerk!

Video has to be edited so a little while but when I have time to go back through it I'll post a text transcript in the next few days hopefully

Zeo

Oh boy... CHANGE OF TOPIC.

No DLC down the road would mean if Leon and Ein don't show up on release we'll never get to play them in DOA5... That's really a shame. I guess any Ein/Leon players would be forced to use Hitomi/Bayman. That's dissapointing.

But wasn't it said that Hayashi was looking for more cameos like Ryo from Shenmue to be integrated into DOA? Did he mean 5 or DOA in general? If that was the case then it would mean more characters would be added at a later date and thus a reason to hold out hope.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
That would mean he was thinking about DOA6. I don't know about that...

Well, it was likely more of general expression of what he'd like to see in the future, without any actual confirmation of a future. That's what I'd assume anyway.

Nightpup

I know for a fact that something's not in the game and I'm not allowed to tell you that?

Maybe you haven't...

1. You. Are. Not. A. Developer. You don't know ANYTHING about what they haven't already showed. You know as much as us, and unless you can prove otherwise, that will always be so.

2. There is no way in the world you've been able to dissect one of the more recent builds, considering they haven't been given out to anyone except tournaments, and even those don't last long enough/are too public for you to do such a thing. Give yourself a rest, and stop acting like you know everything.

Blazeincarnated

1. You. Are. Not. A. Developer. You don't know ANYTHING about what they haven't already showed. You know as much as us, and unless you can prove otherwise, that will always be so.

2. There is no way in the world you've been able to dissect one of the more recent builds, considering they haven't been given out to anyone except tournaments, and even those don't last long enough/are too public for you to do such a thing. Give yourself a rest, and stop acting like you know everything.
Well damn, he sho told you Grap3....lol

virtuaPAI

I am the reason why you are here!!!
Staff member
Administrator

-Why are you arguing with this man. For Fact, he was able to tell us information that was atleast 99.99% accurate. Info that you or I would have not known. The info he provided actually came about before others knew of the games content. So why would it be so hard just to believe what he has said it true, when everything else he spoke of came to light?

TRI Mike

Let me just write up Nightpup's name on a notebook just to remember to PM him a big "WE TOLD YOU!" on Sep 25th.

Zeo

I don't know about that, he never said he actually expected Leon or Ein to be in the game, he's just disputing grap3 for saying that he knows it's already confirmed. Though it is pretty much confirmed at this point.

KwonJigglypuff

Reminds me of Roy/Mewtwo's fans right during SSBB's leak. And now people are still hoping to see them in SSB4. Maybe the story will be the same with DOA6.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD