News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Rawbietussin

Alright, alright. Sorry, lets move on and stick with the topic.

Aside from the entry I did that some of you liked, does anyone have bets on a entry that might make it into a costume that is NEITHER: (a) in the Top 10; (b) a personal TN favorite nor; (c) the highest voted entry for a particular character (probably an entry that has a 100 likes or less)?

Last edited:

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
does anyone else feel like their skills would dramatically improve if their costume made it in? i mean i made my costume to look badass and it just wouldn't look badass if i constantly got defeated therefore i would begin training like a mad man.

Argentus

does anyone else feel like their skills would dramatically improve if their costume made it in? i mean i made my costume to look badass and it just wouldn't look badass if i constantly got defeated therefore i would begin training like a mad man.
yeah, I'd fight harder than ever to make sure Mila lives up to the Superstar outfit, but more likely that one of the outfits I hate will get in instead. in which case i will switch to Marauder Leon and BREAK any enemy milas I see who pick the outfits I hate. though like I said, I would pick up Bayman just to use the armored outfit.

Chapstick

Rawbie they've tweeted about your Christie design. I don't know what you should do, queenjakheiho hasn't had anything to do with this game after that one incident so you might as well claim whatever prize they've got.

I find it funny they had the contest on facebook and are contacting people through twitter.

Rawbietussin

Just saw the tweet from FSD's Twitter Feed. I'm pretty much clueless on what to do about it. I don't think I can claim it when I submitted a different entry under my own name.

Well, in any case, I haven't received any message from TN's FB asking for my contact details yet (don't got a Twitter). Maybe someone should try to contact QueenJakheiho about it. I posted a comment on her profile regarding about it but it would be nice to inform her at her YT Channel or in Twitter.

Last edited:

Rawbietussin

In case QueenJakheiho's absence might be permanent, I personally told Kronin to ask TN to come up with a possible solution so it might not be wise to go claim things addressed at her first.

Klts3

I hope QJ will come back soon, as at this point chances of adding your costume to the game are really high!

Chapstick

Haven't seen QJ play DOA on psn in a long time, not since the absence. Mostly plays other games. I'll try sending a message there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD