News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think just top 10 most liked will get prizes, but the one's TN commented on may potentially be DLC?

I thought, all 15 get something...which probably means less for each person. ;)
Were the designers, who got a special mention, asked for their address and stuff too? If they were, they are likely to get something.

I think your costume won't make it into the game, Since they've already made a similiar costume of yours.

Who are you referring to? Shiranui or Axel? They both made unique costumes... Which costume do you think is too similar?

Argentus

I'm still holding out faint hope Mila will get a good outfit for dlc....I still hope all characters get a dlc outfit, or even Leon will be screwed outta his marauder outfit in favor of more stuff for the girls.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
10374239_772308679469950_553578609_n.jpg

10277458_523954547708635_3719982036219792251_n.jpg

hahahahaha funny :3

GAH! i just noticed the stocking is just hanging lose on her leg, that's going to bug the shit out of me -_-

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Fun fact:
My Punk Rock Eliot design initially had one of the socks hanging looser too. But I thought, it looked weird in the end, so I reworked it.

Rawbietussin

Were the designers, who got a special mention, asked for their address and stuff too? If they were, they are likely to get something.

I guess after a unanimous decision, TN decided to ask for my email after QJ's refusal to claim prizes but I haven't received any reply yet from Mr. Tani even if they told me to send my email to him.

What did you guys wrote in your messages to him by the way?

JKT

lol less prizes for each person - it would be funny if one person got stickers, one got a poster, one got an artbook, one got the mousepads etc. XD

Hmm hope those who got message'd by TN spill the beans!

Argentus

lol less prizes for each person - it would be funny if one person got stickers, one got a poster, one got an artbook, one got the mousepads etc. XD

Hmm hope those who got message'd by TN spill the beans!
I wanna say ill buy Mila merch off winners, but probably just the Ninjas as usual lol.

Tyaren

Standard Donor

God, I'd be so happy with an art book (as I'm really into game art and design)! ;o; That would be the best prize, I can imagine. I'm not that big of a fan of stickers or mouse pads...

What did you guys wrote in your messages to him by the way?

Well, I was aked for my address, email and telephone number, and that's what I sent to him. :)

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Quote me (don't send the text) and then quote someone else. Everything you didn't send should be saved in the text window. At least this forum does this with my posts.

JKT

God, I'd be so happy with an art book (as I'm really into game art and design)! ;o; That would be the best prize, I can imagine. I'm not that big of a fan of stickers or mouse pads....
Yeah an artbook would be awesome - I'd be really happy for you if you got that as a prize ^_^

I wanna say ill buy Mila merch off winners, but probably just the Ninjas as usual lol.
I actually google'd Mila merchandise and found this XD:

$_3.JPG

Its got a very hefty price tag on it though >_< - $130 USD, or for me its £77. Don't know if the $25 shipping is included XD.

(edit - it works! Thanks @Tyaren !)

Argentus

Yeah an artbook would be awesome - I'd be really happy for you if you got that as a prize ^_^

I actually google'd Mila merchandise and found this XD:

$_3.JPG

Its got a very hefty price tag on it though >_< - $130 USD, or for me its £77. Don't know if the $25 shipping is included XD.

(edit - it works! Thanks @Tyaren !)
ugh, just one of her Meh swimsuits, but take what I can get, I guess. thanks for looking it up.

Blash

I got a special mention as the top Tina design, but I didn't get a PM from TN (unfortunately), so to answer you @Tyaren , I doubt it, unless you were in the top 10!

I don't care about the prizes, I really don't! I would gladly trade any merch I could get to have my design in the game...

Argentus

I got a special mention as the top Tina design, but I didn't get a PM from TN (unfortunately), so to answer you @Tyaren , I doubt it, unless you were in the top 10!

I don't care about the prizes, I really don't! I would gladly trade any merch I could get to have my design in the game...
exactly. if mine had a chance of dlc, I would main that outfit and go to every tourney just to main it there.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD