News Team NINJA Costume Contest

legibifou

I've also participated! I worked on an entry that I helped only for the drawing part (not the designer), and one whose I'm the costume designer and that I drew.

10176120_10203590497505183_3616413057935421393_n.jpg

1779936_706655462719625_1454184610_n.jpg

Argentus

oh goddamnit, I just thought of elbow pads on milas arms under the jacket. wish I'd thought of it earlier. aah screw it, ill just draw up one final, fully detailed version to message tn for use for an inhale model, and not worry about the submitted version. ShouldaWouldaCouldaSyndrome.

Kronin

@mpgeist I'm sorry for the missing, could you post the link of your picture here or directly to Anthony?

@Kodachi I know that you updated your Marie Rose, but I can't find anywhere the post of your last version: again, could you post the source link here or send it directly to Anthony on FB or Twitter?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I highly doubt, Team Ninja will bother with all the updated designs. They barely managed to officially accept all the entries and often people had to submit twice or send them a private message. As if they're keeping track of about 400 costumes and all their updates... It's completely understandable though, because TN has other and more important things to do.
Argentus, I wouldn't bother them anymore, especially after the deadline has passed.

Kronin

I highly doubt, Team Ninja will bother with all the updated designs. They barely managed to officially accept all the entries and often people had to submit twice or send them a private message. As if they're keeping track of about 400 costumes and all their updates... It's completely understandable though, because TN has other and more important things to do.
Argentus, I wouldn't bother them anymore, especially after the deadline has passed.

It's just this the reason because I think that to complete the list on the french DoA forum isn't an useless work: if instead to ask to TN to look for themselves for the updates we say them to look only in a determinate place for getting the last versions of the outfits, it will be more easy and likely for TN to consider them.

@David Gregg I wanted know if the @Tyaren drawn version of your outfit was its definitive update or has to be treated just as a simple fan art. I'm not sure if that art was sent to TN or less for the contest... (and in a such case, please post the source for it)

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
But Team Ninja already accepted every entry on Twitter and Facebook themselves and very likely saved/downloaded the images at the same time.
I think the DOAFR costume collection is awesome for us, the fans, so we too can keep track of every entry...but as I said, Team Ninja already did that job.
And to be honest, there could be some cheating going on, if you let the fans collect all entries and updates (to hand them over to Team Ninja) ...don't you think?

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Kronin, the version I drew of David Gregg's design was only meant as a fanart, I'm afraid. :( I feel now a little guilty though, because I promised to help him pimp his entry a little, but hadn't the time in the end...

Kronin

But Team Ninja already accepted every entry on Twitter and Facebook themselves and very likely saved/downloaded the images at the same time.
I think the DOAFR costume collection is awesome for us, the fans, so we too can keep track of every entry...but as I said, Team Ninja already did that job.
And to be honest, there could be some cheating going on, if you let the fans collect all entries and updates (to hand them over to Team Ninja) ...don't you think?

The people behind the contest are human too, they know that could have forgotten some pictures without saving them. Until the pictures of the designs were posted in agreement of all the rules, they are called to assure that all such designs are included in the contest (and you can always edit the wall of pictures for the pool). I want say, TN can release a later patch for fixing a freeze of the game that prevent people from playing, and then can't add some pictures more in their PCs? XD

And about the cheating it's also for this reason that the list provides the sources for the pictures.. they don't say only the author of the design but also the exact datas of the release ;)

Thanks for the clarification about Eliot's art.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD