tumblr_mnhzlvszeo1r77d89o2_400-1.jpg
thisiwant.jpg
... are those yours?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
which I hope isn't the case for what should be obvious reasons.

I imagine Team NINJA has seen all of the submissions, and it's up to them on which ones they want to use.

But I'm sure likes/shares/whatever are in charge on who wins swag.

Guess we'll find out in a week though lol.

Dave

I hope there were some decent Sarah designs. I had my ideas, but I cannot draw worth a damn and wasn't going to even try haha. Sarah needs a nice street outfit with some skinny jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. What I really hope for, is for them to choose one design for each character and create them. But I really don't see that happening.

Rawbietussin

I hope there were some decent Sarah designs. I had my ideas, but I cannot draw worth a damn and wasn't going to even try haha. Sarah needs a nice street outfit with some skinny jeans, boots, and a leather jacket. What I really hope for, is for them to choose one design for each character and create them. But I really don't see that happening.

The closest to your idea was this entry except it had sandals instead of boots.

10156009_10203590513785590_2109395931210693754_n.jpg

Argentus

Google search imaged "butt mouse pad" and this was the second most popular image...

656559543_o.jpg

Maybe butt mouse pads aren't such a great idea...
I wish they'd give the pad a soft cotton texture like the panties would be. default mouse pad texture is fine for pants or bare skin, but for some reason i really wish they'd change texture for an ass in panties. Not sure if that's me being a perv, or a stickler for details.

Argentus

And why, do you think these will win? :confused: (the "not should, but will" part sparked my interest.)
looking at them, balancing amount of detail, meaning how much work it would take, plus tns past preferences for outfits for characters, plus what i can see actually working in game, makes me think those are the outfits TN would pick. the "should" bit means that sometimes I think another outfit should win, but the other outfit isn't what I think TN would pick. for example, I still think my Mila design fits her best, but I could see them picking that metal slug design instead.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD