Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

CommanderWiggles

Might as well start posting rough drafts out there guys. I need some ideas and Safari Guide Eliot was all I could think of. XD

View attachment 6125
You have been watching Mel Brooks movies lately, haven't you?
500px-Happy_Mask_Salesman_(Ocarina_of_Time).png

I'm sorry. The outfit reminds me of Men in Tights.

--

I finished my entry.
I am not happy with the skirt, but I am proud of the rest.

Frozen needs to, well, "Let it Go," but Marie Rose is Scandinavian and deserves some winter. I made her into an Ice Princess.

10394538_10202309532851891_4467530821587056801_n.jpg

Tirahrr

I hate how for these contests a female outfit by default must be very revealing to the extent where it looks like lingerie in order to win/be included in the game. :/

I understand that that's what it takes to do well in the contest (and who wouldn't show off some extra cleavage to have their design in the game) but it still sucks how this is what the standards are...

I wouldn't say that, I made 6th place with my Helena entry and it wasn't revealing besides a little bit of cleavage. Tbh I'm still shocked I made it in the top 10 though ...

Anyway, looking forward to everyone's entries! ^^

Squizzo

I wonder if we can include blood on our costumes?
Thinking of doing a zombie Brad but I'm not sure if blood will be allowed and a zombie with no blood would look pretty sucky.

Hoya Destroyer

Rachel - Alma, Amazon

An amazon outfit is a great idea. I'd like it to look something like this...

jYNCht2RAhU6f.jpg

It would really suit Rachel. A Tarzan-girl/jungle outfit like the above would work great for Lisa too. Ideally, the costume would have to come with some sort of shoes/boots/heels as bare feet just dont look good in this game.

TOBMAST3R

An amazon outfit is a great idea. I'd like it to look something like this...

jYNCht2RAhU6f.jpg

It would really suit Rachel. A Tarzan-girl/jungle outfit like the above would work great for Lisa too. Ideally, the costume would have to come with some sort of shoes/boots/heels as bare feet just dont look good in this game.

Risa, a good friend of me, created a similar outfit for Rachel. ^^

By the way - where are you guys uploading your entry? This time, TN offers to send them an e-mail. It might be a real save service, don´t you think?

Aspect

If I could draw, I'd try to create a cyber ninja outfit for any of the ninja with inspiration from Blazblue's Lamba11/Nu13/ and Mu12's design
mu-12-nu-13-blazblue-chrono-phantasma.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He doesn't look like Ein at all though. >__< This could be any pirate...
@Gultigargar, really nice design, but I highly doubt, they will change Ein's hair to ginger or give him facial hair... You probably have better chances (with voters and Team Ninja), if you make him look a little more like Ein.

indieanimator

First step is knowing what's been done. Hadn't seen every costume, so I figured I'd help show existing Halloween outfits. Zack & Rig are both skeletons- hmm.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d4623d333735447

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2d52c5333735448

They didn't reveal how many winners there will be when I asked.

Now to figure out what to do: historical national outfit, occupation-related, or something else.
Also, I'm going w/my instincts & settling on Leon this time.

Brute

Standard Donor
First step is knowing what's been done. Hadn't seen every costume, so I figured I'd help show existing Halloween outfits. Zack & Rig are both skeletons- hmm.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/d4623d333735447

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2d52c5333735448

They didn't reveal how many winners there will be when I asked.

Now to figure out what to do: historical national outfit, occupation-related, or something else.
Also, I'm going w/my instincts & settling on Leon this time.
Male costumes get like 1/2 the resolution the female ones do even in the concept art.

Pfff.

Argentus

Um. These were just preliminary idea sketches but do any of the ideas catch your guys' interest? Obviously top is my old submission.

10448546_1452822794968111_8243972205438379206_o.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD