Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
163.jpg
CAN_WE_FIX_IT.jpg

Kronin

I'm not trying to be a party-pooper, but how many people have really gotta do the belly dancer thing?

Yes it's a pretty abused theme, but IMO this wish arises from the fact that people asked for the return of the original Helena's one without success.

Kronin

So they pass it on to Marie Rose only after making it skimpier?

I'll pass.

But I pass anyway it, it's not my intention to vote for this outfit me too XD

I was just saying that IMO the design of the outfit is pretty nice even if the idea to give her to Marie Rose inevitably make it a not popular choice (same for the bride outfit for her in the previous contest, another design that seemed to me really detailed, but even in that case I didn't vote for it). However in this case the thing is even "worst" with an idea already used for too much outfits.

@Bogetsu: So in the end did you follow my suggestion? =)

Last edited:

Kronin

It's a shame because IMO there are really good designs (not properly this one of Tina) that are ruined for the excessive fanservice components, almost as one of the rules of the contest was to put necessarily a strong sexy element.

I know that they help to make the outfits more popular (however in the last contest this kind of outfits didn't win the competition), but seriously I think that many of them would appear not only less sexy, but overall much more good with this component reduced (not always cut off, because in some cases can also be necessary to represent the spirit of the design or the character).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Who is this "Butcha"? Someone in this thread said, he was his favorte artist some time ago...

Kronin

That would be hilarious if true.

Well, I was only joking for the relationship between the sexy costume for Tina and an hentai artist called Butcha-U (that I found making some researches just after to have read the post of Tyaren, even if no one will believe me XD).

kakaslka

It's ridiculous how human hate the body of nature or call a costume ''too skimpy'' or too skin showing or whatever..
it's just so retardet..
the day when human stop complaining about every little piece of shit will never come.

Kronin

So it's really that Butcha-U that I used for making a joke? I saw some of his pictures but the style (i.e the drawing of the eyes) seemed to me different from the Tina's design (however I could be wrong).

Jadeinchains

It's ridiculous how human hate the body of nature or call a costume ''too skimpy'' or too skin showing or whatever..
it's just so retardet..
the day when human stop complaining about every little piece of shit will never come.

So you'd have no problems with Marie Rose getting an outfit that was just pasties and a g-string?!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
it's just so retardet..

there is a difference between appreciating the human body and wanting to fuck it.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Why did they put up both pirate Brad images as two submissions? And where's that armored Bayman design I wanted to vote for?

This thing is borked, but I made my votes.

#Necrotengu2014

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD