Team Ninja Says: Create a Move! Whats this then?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
mym2.jpg

Look's like Team NINJA has put up a little contest for those who want to have their name in the credits. Anyone can submit move ideas to Team NINJA until November 18th and, if chosen, will get not only the move in the game but their name in the credits as well.

http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/fb/doa5mym/en.html

Well, I knew they were reaching out, but this is something different. . .

Shame I can't draw. Bayman needs a knee to the face grapple that resets. Kind of like Hitomi's, only manlier.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
For those who want to submit videos. Send them to me and I'll upload them to the website's media directory so FSD can host them for you. I of course would give you the upload link so you can submit the media yourself.

Gill Hustle

I'm working on this now for my Team Hustle gumi :ayane: :kasumi: :hitomi: . . . WTH no Kokoro icon! For shame!

Anywayz, can someone point me to a place where I can download the old DOA4 trailer with Kasumi doing her "wall run" throw?

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
We need to come up with even more ridiculous ways for Leon to throw people into the wall.

How about grabbing the back of his opponents head and slamming their face into the wall three times, then punching them to the ground? It can even be a multi-part-throw. Buahahaha

OSTCarmine

THIS iS AWESOME! I love you TN, im totally gay for you guys
Somebody should start a thread where we post pics and links to submitted moves, or moves that you want to submit, but cant because you suck at explaining your ideas. Maybe somebody else can do the illustrations for you. I might start the tread, but first I would need to submit a move of my own

R4712-VR88

nutsVSguts said:
My own entry for the DOA5 Make Your Move promotion!

Jann-Lee demonstrates a new move when his rival Lei-Fang jumps him:

The "Dragon Squish" attack reversal followed by the "Dragon Twist" chain throw finisher!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I don't like how it's another hold but I do love the style and it's really well done, much better than the other stick figure entries we've seen.

I need to come up with something for Jann Lee too though. I want to come up with some ideas out of his :1::P+K: stance so it's actual a viable stance and not a joke.

OSTCarmine

btw where can I see submissions for this. Id like to get a good idea of whats out there right now, but cant find these things anywhere

OSTCarmine

balls. I wonder why not, but it brings me back to an earlier post - Why dont we just start a thread for submissions on here, before sending the stuff off to TN?

OSTCarmine

lol, Id better start believing in 'Make your move' Threads...
Still, there is only 1 submission. Its a gr8 1 but still.Barbossa_2.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD