Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

legibifou

The website is indeed updated. They've added the two stages APO (corridor lab) and Chinese festival (Crimson)... but Sweat is still not here... they probably are ashamed of putting it in the game and don't even dare to reveal it XD
chinesefestival001.jpg
chinesefestival002.jpg
apo001.jpg

Baji Breakdancer

Raidou having the same character select is lame. Almost as lame as him having the same default. Or almost as lame as being in the game at all.

Also, Kokoro looks SO much better in 6. I didn't like her design before, but her face looks way more appealing to me.

Raidou will always be the lamest character. Why on Earth did they ever revive him? Are there Raidou fans?

Also yeah DOA6 Kokoro looks great, people gotta get their eyes checked.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Say what you will, but I stick to characters that weren't killed off because they served their narrative purpose.
Yes, my main character got killed canonically. But at least Raidou has a personality.
Not a Kokoro main. Also, Kokoro isn’t a lazy Heihachi rip-off. Raidou is the most boring uninteresting character in the roster, and I can’t believe they’re saving this anticlimax for last.
Raidou isn’t a Heihachi ripoff... I fail to understand what’s so uninteresting and boring about Raidou when there’s characters like Mila, Kokoro, Hayate, Honoka and Marie in the roster... Raidou’s backstory isn’t all that special but at least it explains his personality and why he’s evil.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Say what you will, but I stick to characters that weren't killed off because they served their narrative purpose.

I can't make any sense out of this. Your logic on choosing a character isn't important to the conversation I'm afraid. Suit yourself, I don't set those kind of boundaries on myself. If a character is fun I'm using the character regardless of their narrative purpose.

Your statement doesn't work at all because they made Raidou relevant to the story in a different way. Ninjas attacked by their former demon. Now the whole world could feel the terror of Raidou in war.

Learn to come up with arguments outside of "oh this character is lame" or the "story isn't good." It's like you're going for absurdity and hoping something sticks with popular opinion, but your text does little to contribute to the conversation and is designed to stir people up for no reason at all.

MegaMegaMike

Raidou is totally a Heihachi ripoff, straight to the electric. I just can’t see any appeal about the character. Glad he has 2 fans at least, but he’s probably going to be very underused unless he’s OP. Nothing interesting about him at all

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Raidou is totally a Heihachi ripoff, straight to the electric. I just can’t see any appeal about the character. Glad he has 2 fans at least, but he’s probably going to be very underused unless he’s OP. Nothing interesting about him at all
How is he a Heihachi ripoff? People forget that Harada and Itagaki were rivals and that Tekken and DOA characters share some similarities. I agree they’re similar but Raidou is not a ripoff of Heihachi. He got the electric punch because his cybernetic arm has that effect.

MegaMegaMike

Considering Raidou looks like Heihachi and does a bunch of the same moves, it’s pretty blatantly obvious.

Imagine Heihachi, but lame. And you get Raidou.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Considering Raidou looks like Heihachi and does a bunch of the same moves, it’s pretty blatantly obvious.

Imagine Heihachi, but lame. And you get Raidou.
Do you even play Raidou or did you just pull those arguments out of your ass? Heihachi and Raidou only have 1 similar move which is the electric fist. Appearance wise they are a bit similar, but literally that’s it.

MegaMegaMike

Shouldn’t even argue about it anyway, since it’s pointless now. Raidou is in, and I can’t change that. They couldn’t have picked a worse character to finish the roster, but oh well. Unless he’s buffed like crazy, he’ll still be barely played so I’ll hardly see the character anyway

Macca Beam

of course not since multiple threads are now devolving into character wars lul
raidou had a personality? the bio just essentially called him a zombie
Raidou was thought to be killed during an explosion after the first DEAD OR ALIVE tournament, but his body was secretly recovered and experimented on using DOATEC’s biotechnology, and while that leaves Raidou without a mind of his own, he has now devolved into a madman who only craves strength and destruction.

They couldn’t have picked a worse character to finish the roster, but oh well.
here's a contender
aleph.jpg

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
I swear to god at this point I just need to roll my eyes when a new tweet pops in my TL, they need to start banning annoying ass bitches from their Twitter account cause it is literally impossible to actually report ideas/requests for fixes/etc without this kind of shit ALWAYS being at the top (along the infamous “Momiji dancing to SOLO by Jennie” video, I’m already sick of her and that song just bc of it). Can’t the CM do that or something? Or at least put a pinned tweet asking for these fuckers to chill tf out lol.
View attachment 27426
They really be out there saying a NEW character made specifically for 6 (like Rig and Mila were for 5) has taken the slot of a character that’s not even a DOA original character. Their minds!!!
You know what they say about Momiji fans l0l

CFW

I actually really like Kokoros face in this game, I didn’t like how she looked so much like her doa4 model so the changes to me are welcome. Gives her a more of an individual look... also...

God who gives a damn what character you like or dislike if you can’t handle a certain conversation then just block and move on this is not stan twitter.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD