Team NINJA Social Media Updates for DOA6

Dionysus

I was actually comparing this fiasco with the infamous Horse Armor DLC in my head... hmm...

But horse armor wasn't just cosmetic and affected gameplay, right?
The equivalent would be if you had to pay for it every time you got on the horse. And yeah it did affect gameplay, it gave your horse more health.

Ninoasker

Doesn't matter when you read that review, it will still be true!
tenor.gif

HHH816

admittedly there were some redesign, like ayane got nerf too but it's not that jarring.

some girl got thiccer too so no complain from me now.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
It wasn't lol. It's just that the 'Sony censorship SJW!' subreddit/gamefaqs types need a good target for their attacks. Since no "SJW" cares about DOA they just say he is one, even though he probably has no imput at all anymore, being no longer director and all.

Oh yeah I know, i'm trolling lol. Shimbori got better shit to do I imagine (or not).

Because he is the producer of DOA6. Also a director of DOA6.

Nice. Now check this out:

1) Shimbori stepped down from that position a while ago already, did you get the memo? Yamima handles all that now.

He can decide most things in DOA6.

2) A change in character model can be up to multiple developers not just Shimbori. Not that it even matters anyway.

That's how it is in Japan game company.

3) Not really.

You will find a lot of things in Yohei Shimbori's interview.

4) But I also find a lot of things from Shimbori that an interview doesn't tell you, and that most of the stuff involved with him isn't even deemed his fault. It can be a situation of budget and the higher ups above him.

I believe the DOA6 would be better without Yohei Shimbori. Why He was so scared of women's butt.

I knew it. That damn Shimbori, I can't believe it. How dare him of all people nerf my waifu Tamaki's sweet cheeks. First the hair color monopoly and now the change of Tamaki's glorious ass? dear god... with each passing news my soul hurts even more. Because of the change in ass dynamics for Tamaki, I am forced to no longer play the upcoming Tamaki whom the character I've been waiting for all this time with an ass flatter than diet soda. As a big fan of Tamaki, I am disappointed in you Shimbori.

Last edited:

Dionysus

Actually the horndogs were saying "if the default isn't a bikini, it's censorship!!!'. Aside from proving they don't know what the word censorship means, it's also a good chance to see them turn on a dime again. If it really is her default, they'll still say she's censored, but this time because small butt lol.

Kasumi-Phase-X

Genuinely hope DOA gets sold off to new publishers/devs

Be careful what your asking for, because new publisher/devs might do something that you might dislike to the point where you decide to say "I'm no longer a fan of this brand."

People wonder why DOA has been dead for awhile. Between them being extra scummy with DOA 6, Terrible PR, game itself somehow worse then 5, and backpedaling happening more then from Backpedal McGee.

We got Venus Vacation.

This game is not something I will ever forget from the whole toning sex appeal down method, and what happen to Rachel's Fiend design which would make Me going from getting Season Passes Day One to wait before making that purchase. The only way I'll forget this game is if the fighter brand follow up whether squeal, reboot, or stand alone free to play game (like Tekken Revolution & Soul Calibur Lost Swords) is to restore designs (Fiend bare skin & Arnice Transformation Outfit) along with bringing some more risque swimsuit designs for variety. Even if the DOA fighter brand was given the DOAX treatment by only being available in Japan/Asia with English text.

If Koei Tecmo made the fighter brand more risque, I'd be buying every Season Pass they have to offer.

candynarwhal

Is nobody going to point out that her tits look bigger in DOA6 than VV? You win some, you lose some. o_O

Can we also talk about the usage of the word "nerf", in this instance? "Nerf her butt?" You guys are incredibly embarrassing, lmao.

Leave the house. You're not actually in Japan, don't worry - you won't need subtitles. :oops:

Dionysus

Is nobody going to point out that her tits look bigger in DOA6 than VV? You win some, you lose some. o_O

Can we also talk about the usage of the word "nerf", in this instance? "Nerf her butt?" You guys are incredibly embarrassing, lmao.

Leave the house. You're not actually in Japan, don't worry - you won't need subtitles. :oops:

That's actually pretty common in those circles

\
ayane got nerfed.PNG

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD