Team Ninja Twitter

Awesmic

Standard Donor
see rufus and bob were both fat kung fu characters ..
but there aint any sumo wrestlers .. (well honda is like sumo on crack .. but .. still lame, turtley and slow i guess)
Hey, watch it. That happens to be my favorite character to use in the series next to Remy and Karin.

Honda's got the whole package, y'know: Tits, ass, a skirt, lethal bitch slaps, and a will to give head.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Obviously, this is a tough crowd.

Next time, I'll put up a "this is a joke" sign.

d3v

Hey, watch it. That happens to be my favorite character to use in the series next to Remy and Karin.

Honda's got the whole package, y'know: Tits, ass, a skirt, lethal bitch slaps, and a will to give head.
Don't forget that Honda loves to hug you and then sit that ass down on your face. So kinky.

x Sypher x

According to TN's Twitter, the survey is now closed and they are already reviewing all feedback and looking into the ideas we have shared. I don't have a Twitter so I'll just wait for Grap3's confirmation.

x Sypher x

Finally another Twitter update from TN. They talk a little bit more about Bayman and I think what direction they are going with him, perhaps his individuality. They also talk about the new battlefield stage and hint that it will be playable in Tag mode. There's a few other things but it's hard to decipher...HELP PLEASE lol.

KwonJigglypuff

I didn't get the Falcon leg thing and the last tweet. We should wait for the translation (today maybe). Apparently one of his move "the falcon leg thing" will float now (?).

DyByHands

They naver had an english translation from their last tweets before. But, thanks to some of the fine folks here, I still got it translated. My oldie computer only shows boxes for Japanese.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Director Yohei Shimbori said:
I had a little fun and used Bayman in a fight today. I'm still not used to the new stuff, so I definitely need to practice more.

This go-around, Bayman has really strong DH, OH and ground submissions. You use a really unique strategy with him.

The stage we played hasn't been revealed yet, but it's a wide open square.

It's simplicity is it selling point. Not everything has to be over-the-top.

You can play tag matches in this stage too, so tag combos really shine here.

Speaking of tag combos... I think Hayabusa's Shoryu-Kyaku (4K while crouching) might launch people too high...

Maybe I'll tweet more after some more fighting.

DrDogg

So... Shimbori is admitting he's not good with Bayman... but he can somehow determine what's good and how the character will be played?

/sigh

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The "wide open square" is either paying an homage to DOA1/ old VF stages, or it's the Tatami.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD