Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sorry if it was a bit out of left field, I saw it and had to share it with someone XD. The clothes in general just seem janky at times, I even saw one where lili's goth skirt was up WAY high up to her head.

In regards to the recent EVO event, I'm hoping we'll get more new updates regarding the console release, ideally the returning characters.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Me too, I'm hoping they won't wait till consoles to announce most of the new ones like they did in TTT2. I'm hoping/expecting at least 2-4 more character reveals before the end of this year, T6 had I think 6 new characters total so maybe three new ones and two for the console version like they did for Bloodline rebellion.

Radiance

I'm hoping for Anna as well, but I have some many characters I want to play in 7. Of course Anna is my main, but for the past year I've been using Paul, and Jin. Not to mention Claudio and Lucky Chloe both look so fun :(

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Haha, we have the same tastes, Claudio and LC caught my eye too XD I'm so happy we're going back to solo play, that'll help me be able to properly digest and memorize the characters. If all else fails I have Lili and Anna to fall back on, and maybe my pocket Jin Kazama? 0_o

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ah, ok. I gotta admit, I'm not very hype about this reveal...I detest Bob with a passion. This female raven I will have to see before I judge, I can only fathom what she'll look like. Is she cute?

DontForkWitMe

CnnGhX7UkAAFsK2.jpg:orig

Oh shit we gotta sista up in dis bitch.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
im going to go out on a limb and say thats Ravens master and she passed on the code name to him. only thing that makes sense to me.

not a fan of the outfit to be honest, too many things flying all over the place.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD