Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Once Tekken 7 comes out on PS4, I'll be happy to play you in some matches :)
I don't think he can PB, his Internet won't let him or something to that effect. But I'll be happy to play you or anyone who wants to, it'll be a good break away from LR's lackluster netcode. :-D

UpSideDownGRUNT

I don't think he can PB, his Internet won't let him or something to that effect. But I'll be happy to play you or anyone who wants to, it'll be a good break away from LR's lackluster netcode. :-D
That and my PS Plus runs out in February, likely before T7 releases.

Don't plan to get it again for a good while.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That and my PS Plus runs out in February, likely before T7 releases.

Don't plan to get it again for a good while.
Tell PB that XD I already knew, I was just afraid to mention all the rest tbf.

I also saw how the rainbow hair will look on customization mode, it's light bluish green I think to mark it as its own thing. I can't wait to use it, and I hope they'll continue to make character exclusive hairstyles, Asuka was supposed to have a ponytail type style but they never actually added it in arcade I don't think. And please give Lili Eliza's hairstyle if she's not being added, I dig the reverse hime cut! ♡.♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
It's amazing how different the hair makes Lili look:
IMG_20161231_192247.jpg

IMG_20161231_192245.jpg

IMG_20161231_192204.jpg

I hope they fix her curls tho, the bangs are garbage, it's like in order to make the curls they have to make the bangs less detailed or something, plus they should've kept them merged with the bangs instead of making them prominent. And the hairstyle as a whole is trash actually, I have a strong dislike of long curled hair. I would much rather have her T5-T6 shorter curls that were more uniform and shoulder length, it went well with her goth makeup and Lolita miniature hat.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
They're doing a wrestler collaboration! King gets a unique Rage Art from it:
Screenshot_2017-01-03-14-04-17.png

"BulletClub"...Never heard of that before 0_o

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think Nina got one too and probably Xiaoyu, but I'm not sure about her since it was literally an hour since I watched it XD I like the idea of unique RAs depending on what you wear, I hope Lili gets one involving her hair bonnet where she does that butt bump against the opponent like in TTT2 XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah it was fake, although one of the pics looked like they actually modeled it for him, the other was a bad photoshop of his head on LC.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Eh it doesn't effect me, crossdressing isn't really my thing plus the male character models wouldn't be able to wear it since it's all made specifically for the female models, plus the heels. It'd be kinda stupid imo when they could just add the male idol master outfits in the game as well as being weird as fuck as a whole imo, but I understand everyone has different desires and tastes for customization.

You could do that on the PC version but I won't be getting it on that one, I want the PS4 exclusive content.☆

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Release dates according to playasia:
IMG_20170104_204721.jpg

Looks like US will be getting it first!! I'll ask my dad to preorder me it ASAP!☆☆☆☆

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think it could possibly be true, Playasia is a reliable source and they probably got inside release date information. Either way I'm buying it day one! I'm so hype and can't wait for the customize mode and fights!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD