Tekken

Banana56

Yay can't wait

It's likely seeing as the next reveals according to the leak are Julia, Anna, Lei, Mokujin, and 2 newbies meaning it could be something like this

January: Julia and Mokujin
February: Lei and New Character 1
March: Anna and New Character 2

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Like Nina, I think Anna's moveset might not change much since some of her moves can already be screw attacks.
It won't, I can see them adding more moves to transition to Chaos Judgement and her wavedash, I hope they add a few transitions to her Bloody Chaos SS attack too. And they'll probably make her a bit unsafer since she's versatile and strong af, she's a bitch in TTT2 if you got da mindgames. XD I pawn my sister with her just by using wine opener thrice in a row and conditioning.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If it has a 31st or any last day on the month, it's a placeholder date. Remember that most games releases on a Tuesday so it varies.

I can believe March though.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
If it takes longer though I won't mind in the slightest, all the more improvements and more content the longer they take time to fix up everything.

Banana56

I think the 2 newbies will be these two

1) Korean male - Harada mentioned how Koreans fans were hoping for a new Korean male character, so perhaps he'll be added to the game

2) Ganmi Chan - Ganryu likely won't be coming back, so she'll probably end up replacing him

latest

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I think the 2 newbies will be these two

1) Korean male - Harada mentioned how Koreans fans were hoping for a new male character, so perhaps he'll be added to the game

2) Ganmi Chan - Ganryu likely won't be coming back, so she'll probably end up replacing him

latest
Those sound Innovative, if it's a male character I hope they make one around Lili, Xiaoyu, Asuka, and alisa's age since us younger males have no representation in tekken, they're all men. As for the girl I used to mash with Ganryu when I was five and I would surely attempt to learn his style if he were replaced by a cute girl like herself. XD

Banana56

Those sound Innovative, if it's a male character I hope they make one around Lili, Xiaoyu, Asuka, and alisa's age since us younger males have no representation in tekken, they're all men. As for the girl I used to mash with Ganryu when I was five and I would surely attempt to learn his style if he were replaced by a cute girl like herself. XD

Agreed, the youngest male character are Jin and Hwoarang and they are 21

I like the idea of Ganmi Chan. Although I do hope she gets a slight makeover. Her outfit seems to be just a Japanese school swimsuit so hoping they either add more pizazz to it or give her another costume

Also wouldn't mind if they bumped her weight up a bit. Don't make her female Bob, but make her a bit curvy. If done right, it could come off as cute

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Agreed, the youngest male character are Jin and Hwoarang and they are 21

I like the idea of Ganmi Chan. Although I do hope she gets a slight makeover. Her outfit seems to be just a Japanese school swimsuit so hoping they either add more pizazz to it or give her another costume

Also wouldn't mind if they bumped her wieght up a bit. Don't make her female Bob, but make her a bit curvy. If done right, it could come off as cute
I agree, Tekken doesn't exactly have a curvy thick chick yet, all the girls are relatively thin with legs and busts being the only major differences XD As for her outfit I'm pretty sure they'll bling it out nicely like the FR outfits for the returning fighters too☆

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Some screens of the collaboration outfits I found on Twitter:
IMG_20170106_072044.jpg

IMG_20170106_072034.jpg

IMG_20170106_072040.jpg

They should really work on making the tshirts more properly fitting imo, Devil Jin has a tshirt that's exclusive to him and it fits him well and doesn't look like it's a warped shirt model.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
It looks like a SC style tekken imo.

image.gif

Just because a few Soul Calibur costume rejects were used for Tekken 7 doesn't make it a "SC style Tekken". Soul Calibur V and IV, even SC III and II still look gorgeous to this day. The same can't be said about any Tekken game. Tekken 7 isn't even out on consoles and it's already ugly and outdated.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
image.gif

Just because a few Soul Calibur costume rejects were used for Tekken 7 doesn't make it a "SC style Tekken". Soul Calibur V and IV, even SC III and II still look gorgeous to this day. The same can't be said about any Tekken game. Tekken 7 isn't even out on consoles and it's already ugly and outdated.
I still like it tho, it looks pretty solid imo which I like. It may not look as good as SC but I still love the artstyle and game as a whole. It's different tastes too since I grew up with the series, and it's come a long way. I'm still shocked at how imo good TTT2 looks and how decent details like Lili's hair physics and stuff are animated.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Not trying to argue at all, but I can understand if you don't like how the game looks, your personal disfavor of the series I sense is also a factor too. The graphics have grown on me though and it'll look better than in arcades, hopefully they even fix Lili's hair. But even that doesn't bother me, the weird glued physics kinda turn me on:oops:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD