Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Guess that's why I hate most of the T1-T2 tracks XD I never really like character themes, I prefer stage themes I can relate with the character. Glad I never got into Tekken until TTT and T5 XD T5DR is when the queen, the most relevant, the hime cut wearing queen of Tekken finally decided to join the fray!!! She proves that it takes time to join, she could've joined in T4 and T5, but she waited until the time was right. And she's the ONLY girl who wears her long hair loose too, Katarina does too but hers is shoulder lengh...meh, don't be a chump and let that mane flow free!

Nikotsumi

I didn't like TTT2 soundtrack at all. As far as I remember Tekken 5-6 had some pretty good tracks though, I liked the Moonlit Wilderness stage music, until they ruined in in TTT2.
The character themes in T3 were awesome. I didn't listen to a lot of T7 tracks yet, so I can't really say, however I'm not really impressed by the few ones I listened to.

Radiance

I don't know what happened with the OST in TTT2, there were some good songs (the stage in china with the balcony, snow castle remix, the underground Russian stage, and tulip festival). Although Tekken Revolution remixed all of them and the OST was 10x better

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looks like they already have this as the official cover art:
IMG_20170123_054007.jpg

Also according to Yellowmotion, preordering the deluxe edition on PC will grant you access(possibly timed) to ELIZA!
IMG_20170123_054012.jpg

Not sure if it's legit but it's a strong possibility

And Yellowmotion also mentioned that the path you choose in the story mode will determine whether father or son will make it out alive basically.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That cover looks badass, I have to admit... O:

Does anyone know if Heihachi is only playable in his old form? I liked the younger Heihachi in TTT2 much more than the old geezer.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
That cover looks badass, I have to admit... O:

Does anyone know if Heihachi is only playable in his old form? I liked the younger Heihachi in TTT2 much more than the old geezer.
He's playable in his young for only in story mode along with kid /tween Kazuya XD

Hopefully the cover is reversible and had a Lili vs. Anna image on the back ♡.♡

Tyaren

Standard Donor
His young form is technically a customizable costume to an extent though

I hope it's an alternate costume.
I might buy Tekken 7 after all... >__> Hard to believe we are already in the 4th year of this generation and it still is the only current 3D fighter.
SC6, DOA6 (and maybe even VF6) will as it looks all be cross generation titles of PS4/PS5 and whatever console Microsoft has ready then.

By the way, the release date might be June 2nd. Amazon suddenly lists this date alongside the Deluxe Edition. Wow, they are really taking their sweet, sweeeeeeeet time...

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hope they have a lot of customization items at launch, I'm hoping they do and just haven't sent some to arcades yet, they did that in TTT2 where a lot of stuff was console only. I'm still holding out for that Lili wedding outfit and her original pant and bustier default along with her eyepatch and parasols and those hot shirtless letterman jackets. I'd gladly cough up that cash if they were DLC too XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Yep, it is official:

Bandai Namco announced today a delay to the upcoming console release of its side-steppin' 3D fighting game Tekken 7. Originally slated for release in early 2017, Bandai Namco revealed today the new date of June 2, 2017.

"We were trying our best to get the game out at that time, to get it into the hands of users as early as possible," said project leader Katsuhiro Harada told GameSpot during a press event in Tokyo last week. "We saw some titles--some from our own company and some from others--which didn't have a very good launch because of a lack of content, or whatever it was, that caused players to bash the product." Harada and team wanted to avoid a similar fate, deciding to continue forward with its original content plan, "even if that meant the game would come a little later."

According to Harada, the decision wasn't an easy one. "Although this is the first time we've actually announced a date, it wasn't always June. It came through a process and we made some hard decisions and that was the result." Apologetically, he added "'early' was probably March or April from your average person's perspective, so we're not going to try and sugar-coat it. We realise it's not 'early,' I'm so sorry!"

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/tek.../1100-6447144/

The final release date was also accompanied by other details. Those who preorder Tekken 7 will receive a bonus character – Eliza, “the vampire dark beauty of the Tekken roster.” Eliza originally debuted in 2013’s free-to-play instalment for PS3, Tekken Revolution, and has been “revamped” for Tekken 7. Digital pre-orders from the Xbox Store unlock a free copy of Tekken 6 via backwards compatibility.

Meanwhile, the PlayStation 4 version will have its exclusive content, including legacy costumes from Tekken 4 and Tekken 2 for King, Xiaoyu and Jin, as well as 'Jukebox Mode' where players can listen to old Tekken tracks and even create bespoke playlists of Tekken tunes to listen to while playing.

Tekken 7 will also have a season pass
for the first time in the series’ history. It will be bundled with the Deluxe Edition of the game, which “includes a unique game mode, special characters, exclusive costumes and 30 metallic costumes as a bonus for season pass purchasers,” according to Harada. The Collector’s Edition, meanwhile, includes a steel book, the game soundtrack and a Heihachi vs Kazuya figurine.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/01/...2419f702000006

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Ikr?? There's no excuse at this point...sigh, well I guess I'm OK with it, they had better be adding a lot of story content, new stages, customization items, and Lili's hair better be dynamic by the time June comes. I was honestly pretty hype for March because I thought that was gonna be the day I could finally play...I'll have graduated by June -_-

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD