Tekken

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Worst birthday present ever! D:
That's your birthday?? I'd wish it could release on mine, or at least a demo like they could've done this WHOLE time!

If it makes you feel any better they'll probably start talking SC6 once T7 is out and my quest to make the hottest and best Cas creations will be a go! I'll just use my SC5 Mio and Kouhei create a souls as my foundation and just make them over again.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
That's your birthday?? I'd wish it could release on mine, or at least a demo like they could've done this WHOLE time!

If it makes you feel any better they'll probably start talking SC6 once T7 is out and my quest to make the hottest and best Cas creations will be a go! I'll just use my SC5 Mio and Kouhei create a souls as my foundation and just make them over again.

Actually it's one day before Tekken release.

Oh, please don't remind me of SC6...

21e.gif

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Actually it's one day before Tekken release.

Oh, please don't remind me of SC6...

21e.gif
Since you used a Bolin gif and considering he's my favorite character in Legend of Korra before I couldn't watch it anymore, I'll keep SC6 hush hush for you;)

I hope they also went all out with the custom hair this time, I might change Lili's and give her shorter hair with those hot long jin bangs and shaggy side locks and maybe that long sephiroth hair for Claudio with long jin bangs and maybe braided sidelocks...who knows? XD I'm sure they've added a couple of new deeper features

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
So the Tekken Twitter page posted an image. My guess is that this is possibly from a cutscene in the story mode. It's not much but I thought I'd post it anyway.
https://twitter.com/TEKKEN/status/821779205725835272

Gamescoop and IGN are saying it'll come out on March 17th
If March 17th is confirmed as the real release date next week, then I'm going to be broke in March. First Nier Automata and now this (not to mention Yakuza 0 coming out next week) lol

Last edited:

Nyte

Yay! Not too much longer now and we can finally get SCVI news!

Oh, and of course Tekken 7 is great, too.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
If it lands on a Tuesday (NA), it's not a placeholder date. Just saying.

Anyways, one article says the release date will be announced next week by EventHubs:
https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2017/jan/18/tekken-7-console-release-date-coming-next-week

Another article to some unknown whatever Gamestop source says it's coming in May:
http://xboxtavern.com/tekken-7-release-date-leaked-for-may-28/

*Looks at date, May 28th. Lands on a Sunday. Yup, that's a placeholder date and not a real date. So in other words....it's not confirmed to be on May yet or at all.*

As for the actual final product of the game itself, better to hear it from Harada himself on Twitter or the first article above.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I GOT THE GOODS!!!!
Screenshot_2017-01-21-13-20-32.png

Screenshot_2017-01-21-13-20-44.png

IMG_20170121_132012.jpg

IMG_20170121_132119.jpg

IMG_20170121_132022.jpg

I'M FEELING THE HYPEEEE!!!!☆☆☆ I really like the precipice of fate, I'm wondering what the BGM will be or if I'll change it.(And ignore the Brad tweet XD, he's a grammar nazi I think, I didn't even notice the tweet when I screenshotted).

Last edited:

CFW

The most interesting thing that came from the stream was the changed camera angle on Josie's intro animation.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
whatever it is just please no more dubstep.
You don't like the dubstep?? :-O I LOVE IT! I love every stage theme except for Devil Kazumi's theme, that was garbage, and that market place BGM sucks ass. The final round Dragons nest goes HARD, I LOVE IT, and the new character select is a lot more raw and mature than the old one, I love that one too. I literally have all the beats memorized, Dubstep in general makes me feel euphoric.

I REALLY hope they bring back the T5DR Ominous Mist stage, that was my absolute favorite tekken stage, and they need to bring back it's stage theme "Shattered Dreams", That song makes me wanna lay in the murky waters of that pond in the stage TBH, it's so deep and depressing.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
i dislike when dubstep is overlayed on top of good music. i want to hear that music not shitty robot noises.

not to mention a lot of the music doesn't fit the stages at all and none of it is really special when they ALL do it.
I can see your point, I personally like it tho for most stages, Dubstep just gives me that hype feeling I love especially the really dirty ones like the Tekstep fountain and Modern Oasis from TTT2, those were godly! And the WUBWUBs from the tempest stage ♡.♡

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I loved it XD but them again that's coming from me and I dislike most of the T1-T2 themes, I only like a handful of T3 tracks, and a few from T4(Fear, Mob, Inner Shrine, Jet, Uninhabited, etc.) TTT was awesome tho, and T5-T5DR will always have some of the best and darkest tracks to date. T6 I liked for the most part and TTT2 was literal eargasm for me. If I like how Lili fights to a certain track then that's pretty much how I determine if I like it.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I hate wub music but, T7s soundtrack is 90% not garbage this time.

Souq, Mishima Building, Abandoned Temple and the jungle stage are probably my favourites so far.

Lars' theme is the most garbage tier grindcore trash though geez I like ridiculous stuff like that but that song is just noise.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I hate souq so much.... and character themes were a bad idea to begin with, this is tekken, not street fighter. But I like almost all of them with a few exceptions, I'll replace Devil Kazumi's theme with azazel's theme, he was the best boss ever!! I'll also replace souq with Rustic Asia from Tekken 6 and I'll replace the abandoned temple with Martial Medicine for round one and then Massive Stunner for the final round, the bgm is good already for that stage but I wanted something more dramatic and epic. I'll also replace round one dragon nest with the original T5 theme and leave the final round alone since they flow together smoothly. And the final round of Mishima dojo, I'll replace that with Tekken revolution Hall of Judgement, it fits the stage and gives it an ominous feel I lovvvveee!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD