Tekken

Yurlungur

Lili is gonna be stupid especially with something like

d+3+4,
wr2,
f2,3
ff+3, ff+3+4
ff+3, ff2,1

I'm curious about nina when she's in the game, i think her combos aren't gonna be as good

Princess Kasumi

Lili is gonna be stupid especially with something like

d+3+4,
wr2,
f2,3
ff+3, ff+3+4
ff+3, ff2,1

I'm curious about nina when she's in the game, i think her combos aren't gonna be as good
d+3+4 is very unsafe on block, it can be punished by lili's d+3+4 too. wr2 is jab punishable. f2,3 is 12- on block. ff+3 has 0 tracking.
d+3+4 is a high crush move. there is other characters with a similiar move like this (bob, lars)
Lili's pokes are acutally the worst in the game. Her sidestep is the best. so she is able to sidestep a string and then punish it by using one of her launcher. she has 2 frame advantage moves qcf3+4 df3. She is a good character for beginners. her tracking is super weak. clever players would try as much to sidestep her setups. she has only one homing move = full tracking move. Her combos are easy to pull off.

I hope Anna is better than Nina in this.
Nina has always been the stronger williams sister. Anna has some delicious moves that nina does not have. Nina is the strongest female poker in Tekken.

Yurlungur

d+3+4 is very unsafe on block, it can be punished by lili's d+3+4 too. wr2 is jab punishable. f2,3 is 12- on block. ff+3 has 0 tracking.
d+3+4 is a high crush move. there is other characters with a similiar move like this (bob, lars)
Lili's pokes are acutally the worst in the game. Her sidestep is the best. so she is able to sidestep a string and then punish it by using one of her launcher. she has 2 frame advantage moves qcf3+4 df3. She is a good character for beginners. her tracking is super weak. clever players would try as much to sidestep her setups. she has only one homing move = full tracking move. Her combos are easy to pull off.

Booboo, sorry i meant that as a combo, since qcf+3+4 is now considered as a bound move! Also i'm going to be honest her combos at a higher level are slightly difficult(well compared to like law and zaf, they're combos are stupidly easy)

Blasphemy!

Anna was actually better then nina in tekken 5 and it's debatable in tekken 3 since Anna had those long ass jail strings.

Anna's d4,1 was a true block string, ff+343 went into her power charge immediately and had less frames(you can still do it but it's really not as a good). I think she's safer? There was just so much why anna was better then nina but in 6 nina got her better tools like b1+4 and a few others i think.

Reactions: CFW

CFW

Make Anna stronger so I can c her more in tournaments. Don't see much of Mr Taxi and as for Chanel IDK what's wrong they hardly play her anymore from what I've seen.

Yurlungur

Make Anna stronger so I can c her more in tournaments. Don't see much of Mr Taxi and as for Chanel IDK what's wrong they hardly play her anymore from what I've seen.

Anna is really really really unsafe, While yes she has amazing mixups someone ended up looking at me while i played her and basically said "Oh, i don't have to do anything. I have to wait for you to kill yourself" but then again when i got the right read i ended up doing a min of 60+ damage or just frame advantage up the ying yang

Also it's really bad when people started os'ing her cr. df+2 and her cr. df+1 which both do a good amount of damage on hit so she now needs to do cr. f+2 which is just as unsafe and you get nothing off

Her best low crush sadly is uf+3+4 because you will get hit out of the start up of u+f+4 which doesn't make the move as good like law

db+3 while you can get an amazing combo off of is a lot slower then most other moves similar (snake edge, eldweiss, ect) and you can get punished hard and it's a very easy to see animation

her best low df+4 is around - 16 (thank god it's hard to see)

Her stance is sidestepable and her only tracking move is db3,3 which really isn't that great cause of the disadvantage after

:\ i just really wish they did some good tweaks to her

Radiance

Let's start by hoping she makes to T7 first guys. Although I see no reason why Harada would cut either of them considering they're play styles are very different unlike Chreddy, or the bears.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Xiaoyu looks good, hopefully Nina gets the same treatment.
1412435539072.png

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I am mostly looking forward to playing Heihachi, Xiaoyu and probably Claudio. But, the one character that I am really looking forward to is Julia (or Jaycee depending on ones point of view - I would LOVE to have Michelle Chang in the game but I am afraid that is just not going to cut it. But, I will still be happy nevertheless if one of the Changs made it into the game).

Dark_Ky

Anna is really really really unsafe, While yes she has amazing mixups someone ended up looking at me while i played her and basically said "Oh, i don't have to do anything. I have to wait for you to kill yourself" but then again when i got the right read i ended up doing a min of 60+ damage or just frame advantage up the ying yang

Also it's really bad when people started os'ing her cr. df+2 and her cr. df+1 which both do a good amount of damage on hit so she now needs to do cr. f+2 which is just as unsafe and you get nothing off

Her best low crush sadly is uf+3+4 because you will get hit out of the start up of u+f+4 which doesn't make the move as good like law

db+3 while you can get an amazing combo off of is a lot slower then most other moves similar (snake edge, eldweiss, ect) and you can get punished hard and it's a very easy to see animation

her best low df+4 is around - 16 (thank god it's hard to see)

Her stance is sidestepable and her only tracking move is db3,3 which really isn't that great cause of the disadvantage after

:\ i just really wish they did some good tweaks to her

what does os´ing mean? never heard of it and what is cr. df+1? her fc-mixup is the only unseeable mixup in the game where u can get a full juggle of the low and the midoption. unfortunately both options can be stepped and are very punishable but doesnt mean it isnt a great mixup. fcf2 i useless, used to be good for oki but after the hitbox nerf not so much.

best lowcrush uf3+4? i almost forgot that that move existed. yes she lacks in the lowcrush department but she still has uf4 and her best lowcrush move is easily b3.

yes db3 is useless.

her cat stance is rarely used. she has options to deal with everything her opponent does but its very risky and most of the time not in her favour. her qcf4 tracks from her stance both sides

df4 beeing -17 reaaaallly hurts her bad. not sure why they nerfed it from -14 to -17. its fast and has a couple of frames on hit but its just a poke with no real damage. beeing launched for it on block is stupid.

her only problems are that her df4 is launchpunishable, no ws-launch until 19fr (and beeing -13 hurts too) and no standing 12 frame punisher. imo she is quite solid. they should tweak her frames a little bit and she is fine.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD