Tekken

What I do like about Asuka and Jun is they have the same fighting styles but are drastically different playstyle wise since TTT2, similar to Sophitia and Cassandra from the Soul series. For example, Asuka being more on defensive play while her aunt Jun is more on offensive play.

Anyways, I wouldn't be surprised if we get more lingerie mods for the existing female characters in the game as well other than Lili. Gotta love that fanservice. :3

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Yep. Haven't seen it uploaded yet though but the minute it drops it will be mine lol

As usual, expect to see a bunch of Pac-Man related stuff in T8 as well as customization items since this IS a Bandai Namco developed game after all.

Remember the Pac-Man cameo in the Final Frontier stage back in Tekken 5? Well, now you know. :3

TRid

Ryu Hayabusa mod by sanwalakram
FMV1V.jpg

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
The costumes for sale look like hot garbage. Modders have done a much better job.

Rob

The Dragon Shrine Maiden
Premium Donor
Literally just ported over T7 assets for these. "Development costs have risen, its not simply copy pasted, it takes a lot of work" just lol, lmao. So many jaggies, low polys.

BYiag5H.jpeg

9fHvG3e.jpeg

nBSbSoE.jpeg

Here's my predictions of possible DLC Character chances for T8:

Very Likely or Leaked:

Marduk (Leaked through datamine)
Lidia (Same as above)
Fahkumram (Also same as above)
Miguel
Josie
Anna
Armor King II
Kunimitsu II
Guest characters

Likely:

Lei
Julia
Ganryu

Maybe:

Bob
Eliza

Unlikely:

Lucky Chloe
Katarina
Gigas

Hope most of them, if not all, happen as the game progresses over the years.

Last edited:

TheHunterKiller692

Hope most of them, if not all, happen as the game progresses over the years.
Yeah, well I took to the subreddit. I think there's a lot of hubbub about how the Tekken coin MTX being considered "predatory", and I was just on a thread where OP apologized for liking the game just because the Tekken coins were added post-launch, and they all say that Harada didn't add them at launch because "Harada was trying to avoid bad reviews.". Take that as you will, as for the other DLC slots, leaked or not, they better have extra modes and stuff that people should be interested in coming back to the game for, not just to play dress-up.

Yeah, well I took to the subreddit. I think there's a lot of hubbub about how the Tekken coin MTX being considered "predatory", and I was just on a thread where OP apologized for liking the game just because the Tekken coins were added post-launch, and they all say that Harada didn't add them at launch because "Harada was trying to avoid bad reviews.". Take that as you will, as for the other DLC slots, leaked or not, they better have extra modes and stuff that people should be interested in coming back to the game for, not just to play dress-up.
I don't use Reddit since that place is a cesspit. Also, aside from the Story DLC expansion and DLC characters given their own episodes, we know nothing about extra modes or anything future content related yet other than possible collaboration events and extra costumes/customization items. So, good luck with that.

TheHunterKiller692

I don't use Reddit since that place is a cesspit.
Well, I think Mochi wouldn't, either. Point being that there's a lot of gamers uncertain with what the future holds for fighting games in general, and unless they want to argue over skins, I think I'll wait till I can either be able to say something more constructive or if what I say has any truth to it. Simple as that.

Derock

Mostly all of the responses in Reddit (and other places) are just, plain stupid. Majority of the comments came from the Europeans, thinking the MTX are "illegal". However, they forgot that this is the norm now at days. Ignoring MK1's shop BS and limitations, SF6 didn't give that much slack until the TMNT collab (and also the Costume 2 can be obtained by grinding in World Tour and that doesn't take long, except for characters like Juri and JP). It could be true that Bandai Namco avoided mentioning about the Tekken Shop, although, some people stated that it was mentioned before release, but it was still on the works and many listeners/readers ignored it. Also, the things about development and costs for optional items: well, you can say that the Tekken team were focusing on the gameplay, designing, graphics, story, character roster, modes, coding, networking, QA, and other things that are part of game development while customization were like the bottom of the barrel, for both the characters and avatars.

Me, however, I don't care. Call me "whale" (which I'm not!!!), but I want to support the game. You think Season Passes only gonna help with costs and development for more DLC content? MTX would benefit so we can get more modes, characters that we wanted/should be in the roster like Anna, Julia, Armor King, Michelle (I'm wishful here, but she NEEDS to return!) etc., stages, and other QoL stuff in the future. Without that, you can kiss Tekken 8 goodbye in the next year or two like Soul Calibur 6.

Oh, I forgot to add this: people complaining about the MTX "real currency" thing when it is not just developers/publishers like Bandai Namco, Capcom, etc., involved. You also have to include the consoles and PC providers too (Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, Steam, etc.) because they WANT their fair share too! Capitalism at its finest, people (and taxes!)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD