Tekken

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
It's kind of mixed here in UK. Sometimes we use numerics when vocalising combos, sometimes alphabets. Anyone playing KOF would still understand them because they play other games too. Numerics make it easier when it comes to writing down combos though.

Grape, you can try playing Craig. His damage output is high, he has great crushes, good crushes, a rather evasive stance and better juggles in TT2 and good synergy with most characters. Plus, you don't need advanced techniques to pull off his moves. Kinda of like Bass in a Tekken game. Try learning him first before moving onto King/AK.

Paul is also a very good starter. He's solid and has great tools. Same goes for Dragunov and Lili.

Once you learn how to comfortably move around in the game, it becomes a whole lot easier.

UnD34D

Devil Jin, Kazuya, Heihachi

A+
Lars, Leo, Nina, Feng Wei, Bob

Dragunov, Jinpachi, Steve Fox, Armor King
Hwoarang, Miguel

A-
JayCee, Bruce Irvin, Lei Wulong, Bryan Fury, Lee
Paul Phoenix, Asuka

B+
Ganryu, Marduk, JACK-6
Anna, Jin Kazama, Ling Xiaoyu

Alisa, Eddy/Christie, Ogre, King, Kuma/Panda, Zafina, Jun, Baek, Lili, Raven,
Law, Roger. Jr, Yoshimitsu, Wang Jinrei

補足 (Supplemental information?)
- Jinpachi can be seen higher depending on team composition and Tag Assault combos.
- Anna can also be placed higher in the listings due to team composition and her ability to take red life.
- Jin might be higher If the player makes clever use of parrying.

Current TTT2 tier list, and I agree with Uncle Kitchener completely. In T6 Jack-6 is another good beginner character who is high tier, unfortunately it looks like he's moved down the tier list a lot. Well, guess I'm switching to AK/Paul myself.

UnD34D

Lol I definitely am a tier whore. I love me some money. My favorite change on there has to be Law, from fucking top to bottom :D lol. My best character will probably still be Jack-6. TTT2 is supposedly a lot more balanced than T6, almost every character is viable, but I'll tell ya, playing Alisa in TTT2 compared to T6, sucks a lot. She feels really limited. Not to mention with how shitty they made her movement, I get hit by tons of shit I dodged easily in 6. I was psyched about the Jack/Alisa team up, but in the TTT2 expansion, they removed their cool win-pose where they both flex like Jack, now they just walk past each other, its really boring. So I'll look for a different team. My go to team right now is generally Jack/Bryan, Jack/Alisa, or Jack/Paul, and Jack still feels like T6 Jack, so I don't know if I'll really change, but with AK's movement up the list, and now that I can play effectively on stick, I'm looking at giving him a shot.

Dr. Teeth

Standard Donor
I haven't seriously played Tekken since TTT, but after being taught some stuff by the guys who play in Gill's store, I'm going to give it another shot come TTT2. I've decided on Armor King for one of my characters, but I'm still on the fence about who to pair him with. How good is Anna in TTT2? I can see where she is on the tier list, but what are some of her pros/cons? She was on my main team in TTT so I'd like to use her again, but if she doesn't fit my play style anymore or she's flawed I may just look elsewhere.

UnD34D

I haven't seriously played Tekken since TTT, but after being taught some stuff by the guys who play in Gill's store, I'm going to give it another shot come TTT2. I've decided on Armor King for one of my characters, but I'm still on the fence about who to pair him with. How good is Anna in TTT2? I can see where she is on the tier list, but what are some of her pros/cons? She was on my main team in TTT so I'd like to use her again, but if she doesn't fit my play style anymore or she's flawed I may just look elsewhere.
Anna is semi safe, has some strong moves, her main pros in my opinion is that she has a good mixup game that plays well into her other strength, which are strong lows that lead to moderately damaging juggles, as a single character, and the auto parry stance she has. Her cons are weak mids, a lot of high attacks, aside from the few strong lows she does have, her other lows kind of suck.

UnD34D

Awesome post. If I could like it more than once I would, anyone looking to get into Tekken and specifically TTT2 should watch those videos.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Team GayBrosTonite Pink Hei/JaXX.
Team Description: im gay irl

Also, fucking sweet costume
ttt2ma5.jpg

UnD34D

Team GayBrosTonite Pink Hei/JaXX.
Team Description: im gay irl
Hilarious, and I like where you're going with this, but I think we can stay with that theme, but do better... Definitely Pink Hei/Jack though, no one wants to get noogied, and then tombstoned by two guys in pink thongs.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD