Tekken

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Excited about this game...
Still waiting for one of my Changs though...
2v8mhld.gif

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
This is going to come across as random but hear me out:
I was playing Pokemon Gold just a few hours ago.
Two trainers in the Celadon Gym known as Michelle and Julia were inside as the trainers you fight before reaching Erika (first you encounter two twin trainers, then there are two female training standing and the right and left as you walk forward. The Lass trainer on the right was Michelle. The Beauty trainer up ahead was Michelle).
Coincidence?
Either that or somebody at Game Freak was played Tekken Tag Tournament 1 at the time Pokemon GSC was in full reign.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Mama Mishima in practice.

This is going to come across as random but hear me out:
I was playing Pokemon Gold just a few hours ago.
Two trainers in the Celadon Gym known as Michelle and Julia were inside as the trainers you fight before reaching Erika (first you encounter two twin trainers, then there are two female training standing and the right and left as you walk forward. The Lass trainer on the right was Michelle. The Beauty trainer up ahead was Michelle).
Coincidence?
Either that or somebody at Game Freak was played Tekken Tag Tournament 1 at the time Pokemon GSC was in full reign.
I want Michelle for my coach :(

CFW

I just... don't care about Kazumi at all.

She's like Asuka to me, looks cool but nah

LeiFangFan85

Tekken 7, so far, is looking to be a complete joke. Seriously, a Bruce reskin and a Marduk reskin? I'm not impressed. Also, I heard this game is getting panned by longtime fans as well.:confused:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD