Tekken

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I hate how they cancel the character intros and outros in 90% of these videos. Come on, I do want to to see the characters up close. 5 seconds looking at a character won't kill anyone. :/

CFW

+ these people pay money to play the game. I'm sure if they don't wanna watch the intros for the 100th time, they shouldn't have to for other people . You can easily find them on youtube.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Just an opinion... But, to be completely honest, looking at the same intros after s long period of time on behalf of others before the match can get somewhat annoying. In fact, several years after TTT2 came out, people still don't skip their intros (you see this sort of thing in tournaments as well but that often because one of the players are taking short breathe before the match begins). It doesn't help that the majority of the TTT2 intros were awkward as they were. It's not that the T7 intros are particularly bad... it's just the point that a lot of playerd probably prefer starting the match as quickly as possible.

petopia

Just an opinion... But, to be completely honest, looking at the same intros after s long period of time on behalf of others before the match can get somewhat annoying. In fact, several years after TTT2 came out, people still don't skip their intros (you see this sort of thing in tournaments as well but that often because one of the players are taking short breathe before the match begins). It doesn't help that the majority of the TTT2 intros were awkward as they were. It's not that the T7 intros are particularly bad... it's just the point that a lot of playerd probably prefer starting the match as quickly as possible.
Considering that some if not half them date back to T5,T6 and TTT2 with reused assets kinda bothers me even if they're utilizing the power of Unreal 3.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD