Texture Editing (PC)

Xhominid The Demon Within

Well they have a right to especially after those day 1 nude mods. People don't understand that it's a FIGHTING GAME and NOT a SEX SIM. It also raises another question... Who the fuck fights naked?

If you've seen the 4chan threads, it's full of cancer. You see users talking about licking sweat and sniffing ass and other stupid shit like that. They could easily just look up SFM related material if they wanted to relieve their fetish, but NOOO, they have to go against TN. Now TN is starting to delete mod related videos from YouTube.

Which makes this so damn hilarious considering the fact that making mods as a way to get back at a company...is so fucking childish...

Atleast exercise your consumer rights or something, but making characters naked isn't fighting the power at all(There's also the reason why you don't see people parading around SF nude mods on Youtube, or of MK9...or Injustice..., common sense)

How about this kind of realistic skin? Or at least a bit more like it. Doable?

Attachments

• Girlmain-670x400.jpg
    Girlmain-670x400.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 431
  • 1341839-1375406908.jpg
    1341839-1375406908.jpg
    337.7 KB · Views: 442

Kronin

@Icarus: using the r49 version of uMod I was finally able to play with your outfits in the game: you made truly an awesome work, great job and again thanks for it! ;)

2015-04-12_00027.jpg

2015-04-12_00034.jpg

2015-04-12_00036.jpg

2015-04-12_00039.jpg

Having worked on so much retexturing/recolorings from the past of DoA and NG, could I ask to you a last one? I would like to see for Phase 4 the C3 of Kasumi Alpha from DoA Dimensions.

latest

White ninja jumpsuit with red trim, complete with black and red boots, black undershirt and armguards

If you could realize it, even not now but in a later future, this would be the best =)

KwonJigglypuff

That DOA3 costume for Brad is truly amazing. I wish this was on consoles.

How hard would it be to recreate Helena's opera dress ?

Icarus

@Icarus: using the r49 version of uMod I was finally able to play with your outfits in the game: you made truly an awesome work, great job and again thanks for it! ;)

Having worked on so much retexturing/recolorings from the past of DoA and NG, could I ask to you a last one? I would like to see for Phase 4 the C3 of Kasumi Alpha from DoA Dimensions.

latest

White ninja jumpsuit with red trim, complete with black and red boots, black undershirt and armguards

If you could realize it, even not now but in a later future, this would be the best =)

I was going to do that as part of the next pack release. I will get to it next weekend for I have school to attend to. Glad you like the pack.

COYLESSKOI

No changes :(
Working for me here's the steps I took. I Download the zip file extract it and open the folder. Then I launch uMod and DOA5LR right after. Once DOA opens I drag the 2 files from the folder into uMod under the Game tab then right click in the box where the files were just dragged into and left click "Update (reload)". The effects should show in the game right after. I am using uMod r53 haven't tested the file in other versions if you are still having trouble getting the changes to take effect you may want to try running them in the r53 version.

Icarus

Working for me here's the steps I took. I Download the zip file extract it and open the folder. Then I launch uMod and DOA5LR right after. Once DOA opens I drag the 2 files from the folder into uMod under the Game tab then right click in the box where the files were just dragged into and left click "Update (reload)". The effects should show in the game right after. I am using uMod r53 haven't tested the file in other versions if you are still having trouble getting the changes to take effect you may want to try running them in the r53 version.

Run r49 or USE TEXMOD.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD