Texture Editing (PC)

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
another from /r/doamods
Download: https://userscloud.com/padmzlgjj05v
baSwXaA.jpg

NI3I3di.jpg

Gargos

I will readily admit I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to modding, so I could use some help. I'm using another mod out there as a base since it was much easier to identify the textures I needed to edit. When I convert to PSD, change the hue only and change back to DDS, it's not working out properly. Initially, I started with changing just the main surface, but went a step further and changed all of the mipmap layers as well. I can't explain what is happening here and what I can do to fix this. Please help!

2015-04-12_00001.jpg

GamingDamned

I will readily admit I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to modding, so I could use some help. I'm using another mod out there as a base since it was much easier to identify the textures I needed to edit. When I convert to PSD, change the hue only and change back to DDS, it's not working out properly. Initially, I started with changing just the main surface, but went a step further and changed all of the mipmap layers as well. I can't explain what is happening here and what I can do to fix this. Please help!

View attachment 10096
Flatten image and generate mipmaps.

Gargos

gimp or photoshop make DXT 3 compression if alpha and should be option to generate.

Thanks. That at least got me on the right path. I was following the directions on here for how to edit in Photoshop, but PS has none of these options when working on a PSD file that I see. Trying to work solely with the DDS file in GIMP and then exporting to a DDS seems to work.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD