DOA1_Lei-Fang_C2_Sat.png
LeiFangDOAUC6.jpg
1339710082-Leifang.jpg

17.jpg
8.jpg

38imqt.jpg

Kronin

I don't know why my other posts are gone

There was a technical issue with the forum and the posts of one day were lost, no one purposefully deleted yours or the ones of the other users in this thread.

Hi, I'm working on recolors of Phase 4 costumes to match the one made by ChrisArmoun (I hope you don't mind, I really like your work!).
I suppose some of you will recognize the dragon I used ;) Too bad it looks crappy if you zoom in too much. Any tips for this?

vIP8tB5.png

JiWzMEX.jpg

Awesome works!

@Lux Aeterna Sadly I believe that the zoom-in problem is a matter uniquely related to the texture used in first place for the dragon. More their quality and original resolution is high, more the details are visible with close-up on them (and consequently less details are lost).

The xentax thread seems active, so I think they're still working on it.

Good news.

The Enforcer

Any progress on the neck issues or is there still no way to import meshes back into the game yet?

Yes it is possible now, but it requires a serious understanding of the containers and the ability to pull information from the xbox models and match it in the PC version.

mralex

Sorry for tell that

In the nude mode, the girls has nipples, obviously it was modified with an program, if i want to do in another part of the body, How i do it?

CherryBlossomsNinja

Hi, folks.

Someone working in camera mod? It's a torture the impossibility to move the camera like we want.

@Lei-Fang What about link to share this mod? :rolleyes: I'm crazy for old formal costumes of Leifang.

Kronin

I remembered some interesting things.

latest

I don't accept Team Ninja hasn't given these costumes to Leifang and Jann Lee! :mad:

By the way these outfits of Pai and Jacky appears in their vestiary of VF5 and are not reworking of the DoA2U costumes of Leifang and Jann Lee that TN decided to assign to the VF charas (if you meant it with your post).

Anyway I never noticed this similarity until now, nice find.

ChrisArmoun

Hello someone already install the mod ENB on skyrim ? because I miss just a SSAO shader order parametrer ambient occlusion it just miss this shader has more not I find on the net if any one has this mod on skyrim just need to the completed file as here http://www.noelshack.com/2015-20-1431410693-capture2.png + that goes with the dll3d9
sorry for spelling:(

http://www.noelshack.com/2015-20-1431410023-capture.png
I can't quite understand everything you wrote, but as far as the ENB from Skyrim is concerned, I tried running my Skyrim ENB in the game and it doesn't work properly. The problem is that the Skyrim enb is written specifically for that game and has features and other protocols not featured in a generic enb. As such, even though you can bring up the ingame parameters you don't see any changes because DOA doesn't support them, or they are inaccessible using the skyrim enb

mralex

I found the "Complete" list of the swap hairstyles

skullknight

Hi, folks.

Someone working in camera mod? It's a torture the impossibility to move the camera like we want.

@Lei-Fang What about link to share this mod? :rolleyes: I'm crazy for old formal costumes of Leifang.

if there is really a camera mod, i would like it to have these features . have the option of low angle,can rotate like the ps4 and xbone and can zoom in more or out far. this is a example of a low angle http://ryona-collect.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/0503_honoka19.jpg. i have seen youtube videos or pictures and dont know how they do it. thats about it :)

Last edited:

william

Hey guys, I kinda have a problem with my game and was wondering if you could help me.
I played DOA5LR a week ago with all DLC packs + 2-3 custom ones installed, worked flawlessly. I stopped playing for a week then when I launched it again after installing other DLC it was very laggy, to the point that when I played Scramble or had Alpha 152 it was almost unplayable. I figured I had too many DLC installed so I removed them all except the official ones but the game still lags a lot., even when I lower the resolution. Do you know what might've happened? Thank you :)

ChrisArmoun

I found the "Complete" list of the swap hairstyles
I've been working on a personal excel file for myself with these and the corresponding hairstyle for all the females for about a week or two now. These are all the same ones I have, though two or three end up as repeating each other. Be careful with 1234. It gives you hairstyle 210 and frequently crashes the game. In fact, a few of the 200s cause problems and none load a hairstyle on the females.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD