Texture Editing (PC)

Argentus

Sad part? He was trying to bring it to tns attention, calling modders "sick" as he's sharing a pic of a very realistic mod of ayanes spread legged bush on their public Facebook page....guy was just an idiot, unfortunately.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Sad part? He was trying to bring it to tns attention, calling modders "sick" as he's sharing a pic of a very realistic mod of ayanes spread legged bush on their public Facebook page....guy was just an idiot, unfortunately.
I don't even want to picture it.. Aren't they going to block him or something? I assume that the pic has gotten quite a bit of attention by now

Brute

Standard Donor
I'm sure you guys have all seen the nude mods. It was just two screenshots of it and the dude was like "Look, TN! You're making millions (lol) off of the PC release. I hope you're happy with yourselves. Look at this (like you don't already know). Eeeeew!"

I never realized just how shitty the ground textures are in this game

View attachment 10791

Compare with a 10 year old DOA4

maxresdefault.jpg

I doubt anyone will do an HD stage pack but that would be awesome

Two things:

1) How do you even notice the ground textures in that first image? LOL

2) It seems like the characters looked terrible for the great-looking stage in the old game. The opposite is true of the new one.

synce

Two things:

1) How do you even notice the ground textures in that first image? LOL

2) It seems like the characters looked terrible for the great-looking stage in the old game. The opposite is true of the new one.

Yeah it was only on the third viewing that I noticed there was a ground... Anyway I don't think the characters looking "better" (IMO debatable) is the reason why the backgrounds are shit now, because if you go back and play DOA3 even that had better backgrounds and it's running on inferior hardware than DOA5. The new TN's artists just aren't very good, or they're not using proper references. Itagaki actually brought up this point recently

JonnyTwoDelta

I see what you did there;) Anyway, why would he do something like that? PC users are already not getting another DOA for PC, what more could this modder make them lose??
I wonder if KT would simply announce no more patches, updates, or DLC for PC if the mods anger them enough. Leaving us stranded with no online and no more costumes/levels/characters. Depends on if they're legally obligated to give us online or not.

CriticalP

Anyone can do a swap of Zack's muay thai costume with Mila and Mila's C1 with Tina? I figured TN would have done so a few packs ago but was disappointing as usual.

Kronin

so this is pretty major and would be great if someone could do asap, but is there a way for you guys to look at the models for each character but not edit them? I just need HD screenshots of his true fighter costume front and back. Preferrebly standing in the typical model T position or even just ingame sumthin.
images

This is the best render that I could obtain through Noesis, not sure if you are ok with it:

Ryu Fighter outfit.gif

Blash

Is that your design? Tina with the Kasumi hair and Maripose bikini? It does look really unique. That top pic from the last post is great...

And if it is yours... Shauna? Can we call it official? Name just popped into my head, seems to fit!

synce

Hey bro share that Shauna :p I think I saw something like it on 3DM but I can't figure out how to log in lol

ChrisArmoun

Finally settled on a Honoka face I can be happy with. She looks noticeably different next to Marie Rose in game now. As always, I don't claim improvement, only my own take on her. I gave her fuller lips to compliment her fuller figure. I also redid her eyebrows, irises and made other minor tweaks. I still need to adjust the eye color a bit though as I don't want them quite as red as they are.
Honoka_02.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD