Texture Editing (PC)

I don't want to spam up this thread with my pictures so this will be it for now.

I just had to post some pics of the classic DOA character BradTengu and his two fans. One of which he is always trying to drink for some odd reason.

Just in case you are wanting to know how to do this you have to have ARCHIVARIUS and the DLC tools. Plus you have to be working from a cracked version of the game or make a copy of your legit version and crack it, like I did. The reason you have to have to crack the game is so you can tell the game to use your custom made DLC mods.
screenshot_2015-04-16_15-57-14_0.jpg
screenshot_2015-04-16_15-58-48_2.jpg
screenshot_2015-04-16_15-58-24_1.jpg

Oh, just in case you could not tell the invisible man wearing the glasses and white suit is Ryu.

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
You don't have to make a copy of your legit version

Just get the .ini file and place it in your directory.

You don't have to make a copy of your legit version

Just get the .ini file and place it in your directory.

You don't have to but it is the best way to do it. If they add VAC to the game when they add online it would be better to be working from a separate version of the game that does not need or communicate with steam to run. That is just the way I view it.

synce

So can you make Nyo hold a fan with every costume instead of bullshit like carrots, and ice cream cones?

I think that involves mesh modding which isn't possible yet. Also I will pretend I didn't hear you badmouthing the ice cream cone.

Furthermore I approve of the dildo mod idea.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Head swap mods are hella weird.

Once I get my PC fixed I'll try and show what I did. Until then I'll just entertain myself with this thread.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD